Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

djEPqRU.png

Faction: Tenno (Forged using similar methods and materials to the Lacera and Shaku)

Description: This single-handed flail would use wide arcing swings, similar to the games existing whip stances, but slower and with an emphasis on slam attacks. It would also have a unique mechanic attached to it's aerial slam attack; whereas other melee weapons bring the player down to the ground with a slam attack, the flail would be able to extend out to hit the ground instead to inflict a ragdoll area-of-effect similar to the Sonicor (pictured above).

Edited by MattyChurmatty
Incorrectly named design as having Sentient origins, have corrected image and text to rectify the mistake.

31 minutes ago, MattyChurmatty said:

miSVPgo.png

Faction: Tenno (Forged using similar methods and materials to the Lacera and Shaku)

Description: Forged from Sentient bones, this single-handed flail would use wide arcing swings, similar to the games existing whip stances, but slower and with an emphasis on slam attacks. It would also have a unique mechanic attached to it's aerial slam attack; whereas other melee weapons bring the player down to the ground with a slam attack, the flail would be able to extend out to hit the ground instead to inflict a ragdoll area-of-effect similar to the Sonicor (pictured above).

If it is forged from sentient bones,it should look the other way.

Ok first, I know this doesn't fit the contest description but its a something I wanted to see in warframe for a while.Faction weapons made to fight a specific faction

Corpus thrown weapon, Causes Grineer enemies to have a 5 second lighting stun proc when hit with a thrown attack

5 impact

25 puncture base damage, decrease to 15 vs Corpus, increase to 45 vs Grineer

5 slash

Attack speed 1.18

Look- this is a four blade weapon with and electricity effect where the blades are, similar to this. Not my artwork but i cant draw

darksiders_weapons_boomerang4_by_paul_ri

Grineer Sword - killing an infested enemy causes a lingering damage orb to spawn, causing heat proc for 5 seconds, can stack

10.0 impact

10.0 puncture

70.0 slash, reduced to 55 vs Grineer, increased to 80 vs Infested

Attack speed 1.00

Look - this is a short sword with the look of this. However, connected in the handles and with flames on the top

Hook-Swords.jpg?x75317

Infested Stave- blocking with this weapon has a 60% damage reduction vs non melee attacks. If this damage comes from a corpus source a toxic proc is emitted in a 3 meter radius 5 seconds after damage is inflected, cannot stack

Impact 60, decreased to 40 vs Infested, increased to 75 vs Corpus

Puncture 4.5

Slash 3.0

Attack speed 1.08

Look. a stave with a circle on top that has six blades and a toxic center the stave is also not completely straight

Edited by (XB1)Unrivaled20

-Faction: Tenno.

-Brief Description: This is Kaneto. Its an Pirate like weapon with more futuristic features. Kaneto is an lightweight Weapon with a lot of speed and average damage.
If Channeled, the center of the blade lights up. This weapon has a high slash damage, average puncture damage and very low impact damage. This weapon uses electric
status aswell.

-Grip type: Sword

-Charge Attack: When Charged, this weapon swings at the enemy with a lighting speed, which cut through him like butter.

-Stealth Kill: If done, the sword is stabbed through the body of the enemy, then throwing the corpse over back of the Tenno.

Faction: Grineer

Grip style: Polearms

Name : Oni

Brief Description : Polearm that can switch from physical damage to elemental damage by extending the tips of each end of the weapon. Weapon color changes based on elemental type being used. As the hit multiplier increases, the range of the elemental damage type extends.

top picture is the weapon not extended = Physical damage

middle picture is the weapon semi extended 

bottom picture is the weapon fully extended = Elemental damage 

Name: bash and rash

Faction: Tenno
The Bash and rash is a tenno hand held Mace and shield with an ice theme to it. The bash and rash is used by the tenno to block enemy and deal a chilling blow to their forces. Its high
Cold damage makes it effective against Large crowds of enemies, which combined with any other element type mod can be very useful.

Weapon Type:
Sword and shield 
Stance:
Eleventh Storm
Stance Polarity
Utility: Madurai
Attack Speed
Impact
None
Puncture
Non
Slash
Non
Crit Chance
10.0%
Crit Multiplier
2.5x
Status Chance
6.0%
Slam Attacks Physical Damage
Slide Attacks Physical Damage
Wall Attacks Physical Damage
Element
Cold 165
Edited by (PS4)happy_new_yr
Not enough detail

Choppakk - grineer hatchet

Faction - Grineer

Grip type - machete (new stance with more choppy moves needed)

Description: Ancient type of instrument got another use, when Grineer regime tryed to fight against vast flora of Earth. Plasmatic edge with overheating technology chopping through wood, old ship hull, armor or flesh with no difference, with precise but powerfull blade.

1ca9b23c4ab4.jpg

Stats:

Damage: 75 (25 impact, 50 slash, no puncture)

Attack speed: 1.0

Critical chance: 15% (multiplier is 2.0)

Status chance: 20%

On ground slam attack inflicts flame explosion (like sheev), that set enemies ablaze.

Special feature: Overheating: combo counter add slightly more status and crit each time, when changes, 3% for critical chance and 5% for status, ring in lower part of blade rotates more and more, when u hit opponent.

P.S. Sorry for my bad language, trying to improve, but still bad =(

9 hours ago, LordDeatheron said:

Hi everybody this is my entry hope u like it and enjoy!!!!!!!!

For a long time now i/we were/was waiting for a real scythe not the one handed but a big two handed scythe who makes you feel like a real badass grim reaper,so i did my best to create one.

Name:Hakai 

Faction:Tenno 

Grip style:Polearms[like orthos since we dont have dual handed  scythes yet]

Description:Dual handed polearm scythe,its a high  crit type weapon with high slash damage but it loses impact and puncture damage,also high status and the red colors in the picture below is not fire its like a laser beam style scythe and  u will need mastery 8 for this .This weapon has a new animation if it choosen by the DE  when is   drawn  it opens like u will see below in the picture plus i reccomend to zoom on the picture to see better.Anyway i hoped u liked it!!!!!

Nice idea, but for your information, we do have scythe weapons, both 2 handed and dual wielded. The Anku (may have misspelled that) is a 2 handed scythe weapon, and then there are dual kamas which are technically scythes, and are dual wielded. I've had both, and they aren't very bad weapons, but I hope another good scythe does come along soon enough.

6 minutes ago, xl_PRIZRAK_lx said:

Megan,the game has a lot of weapons,but how do we get the old weapons,the Gargon Ghost,Vulgar Ghost,Snaptron,Forex a Ghost?

Gorgon Wraith, Vulkar Wraith, Snipetron, and Furax Wraith are all special event weapons. Most are unavailable but a few, including Vulkar Wraith, Snipetron Vandal, and Karak Wraith have parts and blueprints that can be given as invasion mission rewards

Unfortunately I'm not very good at drawing so artwork is out of the question for me, but I'll give my idea anyway.

Faction : Corpus

Grip Type : Sword and Shield

Summary : Serra and Tarian

Shield: Metal ring shield with two sliders in same vein of Staticor circling around the inner ring with energy Ball/text in the middle. When blocking/throwing two energy blades protrude from the outer ring and spin.

Sword : Hatchet style miniature Serro.

(Seriously I'd love a Corpus Sword/Shield in the game.)

Edited by ShogunNoir

1 hour ago, Master_Sehrix said:

Nice idea, but for your information, we do have scythe weapons, both 2 handed and dual wielded. The Anku (may have misspelled that) is a 2 handed scythe weapon, and then there are dual kamas which are technically scythes, and are dual wielded. I've had both, and they aren't very bad weapons, but I hope another good scythe does come along soon enough.

I agree with u my friend but i was talking about a large one two handed Scythe, in the game all scythes are short type scythes im sorry if i made u missunderstood, my english is not my first language.

weapon type: double sided whip

faction: corpus

name: Ashura & Vajra

concept: double sided elemental whip that does fire and electric damage. single element on each side. quick attack will making the warframe spin the hilt to produce both whips to do damage simultaneously. the weapon can use all existing whip stances and will have one unique to it if possible.

1. existing stance mods: players can use middle mouse button to switch between the fire or electric side of the whip and use the usual animations.

2. war god's wrath: will spin around the hilt and produce both whips to do fast and wide spread damage from both whips. as each side will have its own damage and element, damage done will also be individual. charge attacks will enable tenno to detach the whips and do a wide horizontal sweep.

cant give picture cause i have no drawing skills

Name: Luro (lue-roe[the r is rolled])

Faction: Orokin

Melee Weapon Type: Hybrid (I think this counts as a weapon type because the dark split sword is classified like this)

Brief Summary: The Luro got its name from how it is obtained. During the Orokin age, The winners of a Lunaro Tournament were given a Luro. The full Luro swings at a moderate rate and combines slash damage and extreme status effect. The Luro in half form has an attack speed unmatched by any other weapon, combining slash damage, impact damage, and extreme status effect, making this weapon unmatched by any other. To switch the form of the staff, swap out the stance of your weapon to a dual daggers stance and you have the half forms of this incredible weapon.

Handle: BO

BRAIN STORMING:   IMG_0205.JPG

FINISHED PRODUCT:IMG_0206.JPG

With every new awesome entry, a piece of my hope dies, but.... here we go, crossing my fingers I've got a shot. ;~;

Basically! Tenno crystal ball + a sort of “airforce wings emblem” theme I have going for my operator's aesthetics + a fancy, regal scepter, altogether equals...

Tiresias

Faction: Tenno

Brief Description: A polearm with a Naramon polarity for the Bleeding Willow stance. The bladed end deals slash damage and orb end deals impact, but it's more about its status and criticals than the raw damage. Its theme is that it's a scepter originally belonging to a Tenno who's so strategically brilliant people half-jokingly wonder if he's clairvoyant, so--as if “a look into the crystal ball” is revealing the best course of action--it grants a random bonus when you get a critical hit, like Shadow Step-meets-Smeeta Kavat.

Pictures:

XzgtUbh.png

tOwgPHx.png