Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith Build Requirements (mats)

quebirt

Question

I realize that noone knows exactly what parts/mats will be required to build one, but I'm speculating that it will require parts. Likely alert/invasion only parts. 

That being the case, all the hullabaloo about the blueprint and clan research requirements is moot. We all know that the bp will be dropped from those same alerts/invasions at some point, and unless you play all the time it's not likely you're going to get the thing built in the near future anyway.

8 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

It will probably not require parts from invasions, because that would be just stupid. And if it comes again as invasion rewards, it will be in a year or two at the earliest. 

This. It will probably only require normal materials to build from a BP.

Probably a few Detonite Injectors would be expected at least. Then probably a mix of Rubedo, Ferrite and Polymer Bundles.

9 hours ago, VirtualPeanut said:

I've heard it will NOT require parts to build, just mats. It would be pretty stupid to grind for the bp and then not be able to craft it because you missed an invasion.

yeah, it would make no sense, maybe the future ignis bp in invasion after a couple of year would need parts, but who cares :D

btw it would surely need detonite and/or nitian to make it not so easy to build, even if it's an even weapon, which should be easy, the clan bp should not allow everyone to buid it

16 hours ago, Hemmo67 said:

isn't the point of event weapons that not everyone can get them by snapping fingers

It's not only that but also the fact that the base ignis was also pretty medicore, still beein one of the more effective radial type weapons... the wraith varriant is gonna be a beast. It's a shame tho that it got the fainth riven category due to its sheer popularity.

Me, i'm gonna stick to my dera vandal regardless. Same qualitys, strong riven disposal 😏