Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Grineer-based Weapons?

Hahkewmen

Question

I'm trying to make one of my warframes have a grineer-themed aesthetic, but I'm not too sure if there are good (or even endgame-viable) grineer weapons out there. Any suggestions on Primaries, Secondaries, and Melee weapons?

Edited by Hahkewmen

9 answers to this question

Tonkor is a well-known OP grenade launcher. Hek or Vaykor Hek are reliable shotguns. Ignis is really good for weaker enemies.

Atomos is almost the same as Ignis. (Vaykor) Marelok has a good punch.

Jat Kittag is a pretty good heavy hammer, especially with its augment Vulcan Blitz. (Prisma) Twin Cleavers is a decent crit dual melee. Ack & Brunt will give you a badass look, even though it's not so strong.

Edited by Suncake

I couldn't recommend you Vulkar (sniper rifle) enough. It has three zoom levels (first being barely any zoom which is AMAIZING and I use only first zoom because I can shoot at close range that way), it has high crit chance and high crit multiplier. I reliably one shot Sortie 3 bombards and heavy gunners with it. So Vulkar... BEAST,  a must have weapon even if you're not a fan of snipers.

I love the Twin Grakata, but they burn ammo like crazy. They'll drop almost anything you point them at (admittedly, I don't know about Sortie-3 type enemies), but it's basically point, kill one, reload. You can use up 120 rounds in about 1 second of holding the trigger down.

I'm gonna have to potato my Vulkar, and pull it back out of mothball.

Edited by (XB1)CannyJack

Vaykor hek, Kohm, Tonkor, prisma grakata

Vaykor marelok, twin kohmak

Jat kittag, ack&brunt, prisma twin cleavers

And loads of other interesting. Grineer have many proper guns unlike dem corpus