Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Upgrades

CaveJohnson52

Question

5 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, CaveJohnson52 said:

I'm building a loadout for killing Infested and I was wondering if there was a way to have Gas and Corrosive on the Ignis at the same time. I would also settle for Gas and Blast.

Try for Corrosive & Fire, one has bonuses against ancients, the other bonuses against the rest.  Gas sounds appealing because it is supposed to be good against normal infested but then it does toxin damage which has no bonuses.  Fire has the same bonus and does additional damage with procs and can CC.

If you have at least a 8/10 Primed Cryo Rounds then Blast is the best damage type against Infested.

Blast + Corrosive would be ideal.

Blast only has a +50% modifier on Fossilized compare to Corrosive +75% however due to the addition flat damage added by the Primed version of Cryo Rounds it not only produces more damage against Fossilized but the other health types as well. Blast also has that AoE CC Status which will  perform very well against Infested.

Past lvl 150ish you'd replace Blast with Viral for the status effect but that's getting i into a level range where Ignis falls off in damage and becomes more of a utility weapon.