Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10-void traces-alerts

DarkRuler2500

21 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

They are a joke, you can make more Void Traces just by running a simple Exterminate Fissure mission.

Increase the amounts in alert to at least 150, so people will have a reason to run them.

Make it scale based on your MR, same like void traces cap. So if you're MR23, then 10 traces X 23 = 230 traces. 

29 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

They are a joke, you can make more Void Traces [any resource alert reward] just by running a simple Exterminate Fissure any mission.

FTFY  And there you have the problem with the alert system in a nutshell.  There is no resource alert that isn't easily obtained through normal missions in far greater quantities.  Except for, you know, Nitain of course.

It's also a joke getting a single void trace as a "reward" for another player choosing your relic at the end of the mission. This and the alert amount make me wonder if the number of void traces needed to upgrade relics was originally going to be much lower, and they just weren't updated to be useful with the higher cost.

Edited by Syvarin
Clarification

I would like a standard minimum trace reward based on tier - Lith is 15 traces minimum, Meso is 20, etc. etc. On top of that, award an amount calculated using some wacky formula with a random component, plus 5 traces per person who chooses your reward.

There's no good reason to run any fissure without a relic, so it's just a game of "how many crappy Lith relics do I have to burn up so I can try for something interesting? Oh look, I was at 92 traces, and this mission decided to give me 7."

Edited by (XB1)CannyJack

tfw you can complete a fissure mission and only come out with anywhere from six to seven traces. tfw you'll never have enough to keep refining relics. 

At the very least, I could appreciate getting 25 minimum from alerts and maybe 10 from horrible rng durring a fissure mission

As I already said to another similar thread.

Any alert for less than (at least) 100 traces is worthless and personally never going to bother with. Those alerts and their existence are - simply to put - an insult to the players, regardless of their MR and they should stop appearing until DE changes their reward count to something worth playing for.

Traces scaling according to player's MR seems a nice deal for higher MR players (like myself) but I think it will never going to happen, so I stand by my initial suggestion of at least 100 traces as alert mission reward.

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food