Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long does Nezha's Warding Halo last for?

mosaickle

Question

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Nezha's warding halo is damage based not time based. It'll disappear after you take a certain amount of damage.

Just now, FLSH_BNG said:

I lasts until its health has been depleted. You should see an indicator of it's remaining percentage in the bottom corner where your ability icons and energy are displayed.

For both: Yeah but it never runs to 0, it never goes below 74 (my lowest so far) and it randomly just goes away so I need to cast it again

6 minutes ago, Atylia said:

For both: Yeah but it never runs to 0, it never goes below 74 (my lowest so far) and it randomly just goes away so I need to cast it again

Bombards, Nullifiers and other such things can insta gib it.

Trust me, it's damage based. It absorbs ad infinitum until it runs out of health or it's cancelled by Nullifiers or some such.

3 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Either it's a bug specific to you or you really need to be aware of enemies shooting at you.

It's quite common for me to end a fight at around 80 left, and as the next fight is about to begin it's gone (thus I then cast it again at the beginning of fights)

Warding Halo doesn't not "randomly disappear."  If it takes enough damage, comes in contact from enemy units like Nullifier, or you fall, the Halo disappear.  Self-damage from your own weapons can also reduce the Halo's health points.  More likely than not, you weren't paying attention to the ui or it absorbed a huge spike of damage (either from enemies or self-damage) that it dissipated, if you didn't fall into a pit or come in contact of a Nullifer.   At high enough level, Warding Halo can be destroyed with one shot from the enemy and downing your Nezha.  This occasionally happens to me in level 3 sorties but not anything I encounter on the regular star chart missions.

Have you done The Second Dream quest yet?  I notice a visual bug that's associated with something from that quest, but unless you've done the quest, I won't talk about it.   Even then, the Halo doesn't disappear but you might not see the % of health left on the ui.  I notice this more with the Halo I cast on other teammates using the Safeguard augment.

1 hour ago, Atylia said:

It's quite common for me to end a fight at around 80 left, and as the next fight is about to begin it's gone (thus I then cast it again at the beginning of fights)

Are you talking about interception or defense?  This doesn't happen to me at all.