Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios prime with summus prime

Cattlefish

Question

Greetings tenno,

Can anyone show me a screen shot of helios prime with the summus prime accessories?

I know I'm going to buy it once it becomes unvaulted (please be for rhino prime unvault) but I would still like to know what it looks like on helios prime.

10 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I gon't have them but be warned that the textures will clash as Helios Prime is using PBR but the Summus Prime still use Blinn Phong. If they get unvaulted though you can expect them to match :)

Misa Prime got PBR when unvaulted, so I think Summus prime and other unvaulted accessories will get too.

28 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I gon't have them but be warned that the textures will clash as Helios Prime is using PBR but the Summus Prime still use Blinn Phong. If they get unvaulted though you can expect them to match :)

As for the rest I'm also super curious.

Yeah, the non PBR is annoying but it will definitly get the PBR treatment just like the Misa prime syandana.

4 minutes ago, -MElHiOR- said:

Thank you, that looks magnificent!

On 08/03/2017 at 5:26 PM, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Uh... Summus was in Loki Prime's PA. Just throwing that out there. So most likely you'll see it in December. So long as Mag, Frost and Ember are not unvaulted again...

The targis prime armor set was released with nyx and the misa prime syandana was released with ember prime. Having a prime accessorie be unvaulted with a different primed frame which wasn't originally released with isn't far fetched. However, while I was writting this I figured out that it would probably be best to release it with a prime sentinel.

1 minute ago, Albalrogue said:

The targis prime armor set was released with nyx and the misa prime syandana was released with ember prime. Having a prime accessorie be unvaulted with a different primed frame which wasn't originally released with isn't far fetched. However, while I was writting this I figured out that it would probably be best to release it with a prime sentinel.

Exactly. Loki should come around in December, so long as Frost or Ember isn't unvaulted again, and with him Wyrm, who is usually pictured with the Armor Set.

Just now, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Exactly. Loki should come around in December, so long as Frost or Ember isn't unvaulted again, and with him Wyrm, who is usually pictured with the Armor Set.

They might just release Rhino and Loki together with a stealth vs bash your face theme. And it does seem like they are going to continue unvaulting two at a time to equal out the number of primes been vaulted and then unvaulted.

1 minute ago, Albalrogue said:

They might just release Rhino and Loki together with a stealth vs bash your face theme. And it does seem like they are going to continue unvaulting two at a time to equal out the number of primes been vaulted and then unvaulted.

Brains vs. Brawn? I getcha... and that would mean a summer release, pushing up Nyx and Nova/Mag with a holiday Mind over Matter/Magnetic Personality bundle.