The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pacifism defect event scores.

Dawn11715

Question

9 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Dawn11715 said:

Hi, ive looked up my clans progress in the statistics tab and found a score of around 1900.

The wierd thing is: I myself have a score of 2500.

Does anyone know how this is calculated?

Only your 3rd mission score counts, and that the single TOP score, not the total, if you had personal score of 2500 you would be on the individual player list, you are not.

Edited by Carnage2K4

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Your event score is the highest amount of points you have earned in a single run of the third mission. 

The 2,500 is just your total cumulative points, only relevant for getting the Wraith armour.

I honestly dont thik so, because then there would be no reason in having larger clans do longer missions, as having more players wouldnt give them an advantage.

What Carnage2k4 said sounds more plausible to me.

3 minutes ago, Dawn11715 said:

I honestly dont thik so, because then there would be no reason in having larger clans do longer missions, as having more players wouldnt give them an advantage.

What Carnage2k4 said sounds more plausible to me.

You can think whatever you want.

Carnage has since clarified their initially ambiguous post and confirmed what I posted.

26 minutes ago, Dawn11715 said:

Silly. I'm on PS4 and even I know what you have to do. The your clan's score is a total of everyone in the clans score for the third missionObviously, having more players = more points. Pretty stupid 

23 minutes ago, Dawn11715 said:

Well thats horrible news but thanks.

To clarify what the others have said:

There are two methods of scoring in the event, personal and clan. With personal, all your points add to make the total (eg, score 500 points in one match and 700 in the next and you would have 1200 points). With Clan scoring, only the top score for each player counts (eg, score 500 points in one match and 400 points in the next and your score will still be 500).

Other points of interest -

- Clan scoring only counts on the 3rd mission.

- Points per Evacuation is 1 on the first mission, 2 on the second mission, and 4 on the third.

- Loosing 10 Evacuees doesnt fail the mission. It stops more evacuees from spawning, meaning you have to extract. So fight until you loose them all.

- Running out of revives causes your score to be set to 0.

8 hours ago, (PS4)auwsomestgamer said:

Silly. I'm on PS4 and even I know what you have to do. The your clan's score is a total of everyone in the clans score for the third missionObviously, having more players = more points. Pretty stupid 

To clarify: When I wrote that, I thought he meant that only the highest score within the clan counts, not the sum of every players highest score.