Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warbros Prime's True Event Score Denied by DE

facepalm1337

31 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Maybe I'm missing something here, but how would the 1108 points 'rollback' bridge the 5820 point gap?

not quite right; it was a total of 6932 points' difference, spread across five members

Well lets put some stuff into perspective. Yes I do agree that DE did make a mistake by not giving warnings as to the timer cut off since most of the previous missions and alerts allow you to continue on as long as one has started the mission before the timer ended. And there was no redtext signaling the end of the timer for the leader board score cut off. There were probably several others whose score got cut off in the same way in other clans as well. Please try to maintain a civil and objective argument rather than post comments insinuating that DE has a personal vendetta against warbros. This just deflects the topic from the main issue and just sounds like top tier paranoia.

Edited by --Q--Kyl0Ren

I don't think DE would wait until everyone is done to post scores. I mean there was a group who went in for 12 hours + as most of you know. The 2 pm hard cutoff was to benefit everyone who wanted their rewards, which is basically everyone. I mean, you had a week to get the run in, waiting until past the last minute is just kinda negligent.

Maybe you guys wanted to secure a high score right at the end to blow past competition without any chance for opposition? I'm glad that that kind of behavior is not possible, aren't you? 

22 minutes ago, Ker-Blammo said:

Maybe you guys wanted to secure a high score right at the end to blow past competition without any chance for opposition? I'm glad that that kind of behavior is not possible, aren't you? 

thats my stance too, its not honorful in a fight imo but thats only my personal opinion 

running overtime ones to make the others have no more possibility to react is a valid strategy though, no matter what we consider it

5 hours ago, -JT-Stepz said:

Dont care about WarbrosPrime, they was bug users in past events, but bugs stike them back.

Gratz, dicht!

Provide examples. I can say that your score on Rathuum was shooting really high before DE fixed migration bug, after which you couldn't do a good run. We made top score after the fix in a legit run.

2 hours ago, -JT-Stepz said:

All about warbros

And then you downgraded after Rathuum, so I assume that you still feel the sting.

This thread is turning into the perfect example of why there should never be any tangible reward for coming first, second, third, etc. in a clan competition, top 10% is fine as that casts the net wide enough to allow for all reasonably competitive clans.

I can only imagine the drama that would hit the forums and the game generally if coming first had any significant reward beyond internet bragging rights.

34 minutes ago, Trvldl said:

Provide examples. I can say that your score on Rathuum was shooting really high before DE fixed migration bug, after which you couldn't do a good run. We made top score after the fix in a legit run.

We didn't use "host migration bug" on Rathuum, because we got heavy punishment by DE for this thing on Eyes of Blight event. As i know, "host migration bug" works full time of Rathuum. We played 4x Ivara and stay about 5-7 hours. All our Rathuum scores are legit, but yours dont.

About this thread, your clan mates have done mission after event timer expires, so this thread is just one more lie from Warbros.

You and all your clan still cheaters and liers.