Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Shark Incorporated [4+ Years Old-Running Strong] [All Regions] [Casual] [All Research] [Discord]

SSI_GG

So many people joining. Glad to see this clan staying active. 

I lust joined for a second time. Was apart of this clan before moon clans and such even exisited. When we were all just a bunch of fun loving son of a guns looking to enjoy ourselves. I took a 6 month hiatus and got booted from the clan. I can understand that cause I wasn't around for a long time. A waste of space. But I joined up recently and on my first day back I get booted because some dude didnt like me? WTF! I spent a forma on a clan key and this whiney little so and so gets me banned within a day because I was trying to joke around a little?

What the hell happened to this clan. I use to have a lot of fun with you guys. After six months of being gone I still got sixty guys in my friends list and most of them were.... WERE from this clan. You guys are called SPACE SHARKS INC. when the hell did you start taking yourselves so seriously.

I understand Im like on page 150 of this thread and that no one will read this cept for a person or two. Im not trying to make a statement. just wondering wtf happened to this clan that use to have members that had fun with each other.

edit: I should also add that the reason I figured out I was booted out of this clan is because other clan members were trying to get games going with me but couldn't because I was kicked from the clan and wasn't able to realize it until I relogged. Just because ONE guy had a problem.

Edited by jibbahjabbah

I lust joined for a second time. Was apart of this clan before moon clans and such even exisited. When we were all just a bunch of fun loving son of a guns looking to enjoy ourselves. I took a 6 month hiatus and got booted from the clan. I can understand that cause I wasn't around for a long time. A waste of space. But I joined up recently and on my first day back I get booted because some dude didnt like me? WTF! I spent a forma on a clan key and this whiney little so and so gets me banned within a day because I was trying to joke around a little?

What the hell happened to this clan. I use to have a lot of fun with you guys. After six months of being gone I still got sixty guys in my friends list and most of them were.... WERE from this clan. You guys are called SPACE SHARKS INC. when the hell did you start taking yourselves so seriously.

I understand Im like on page 150 of this thread and that no one will read this cept for a person or two. Im not trying to make a statement. just wondering wtf happened to this clan that use to have members that had fun with each other.

edit: I should also add that the reason I figured out I was booted out of this clan is because other clan members were trying to get games going with me but couldn't because I was kicked from the clan and wasn't able to realize it until I relogged. Just because ONE guy had a problem.

We are casual clan but we have rules and you broke them.

Edited by SSI_GG

Can I be a space shark too please? I hesitated with being a space dinosaur, but one's got to be realistic.

Hi there, returning to the game after a long absence and I like the sound of an explicitly casual clan. Permission to join? :>

IGN: RMSjael

Re- aplication ! :) I've been a while inactive from the game. Sorry for that ! 

IGN:blackdem13

Would love to join :D

IGN: Drust2

All the invites sent! Welcome!