Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destreza Viability?

theb1ackdawn

Question

Just a curious question. I know I'm only a M6 noobie, but is it viable to use the Destreza (please ignore my possible misspelling of the name) with Saryn P on lvl 100+ enemies.

Just seems to me that slash procs and whatever else I can build instead of viral, with Spores and Toxic Lash might work, but I lack the means to see. And yes, I have Vulpine whatever it is. Apparently its rare, so I lucked out I guess.

9 answers to this question

Well, it's decent. (Didn't test this weapon much, and it works nice vs infested) -Wouldn't recommend for other factions but that's just my opinion.

Built on Crit, multiple fast attacks build up max stack Berseker fast.

Combos got some decent DPS boost, Plus provide Finisher to deal with Heavy Gunner - Bombard lvl 100ish. Con is that the finisher kinda slow. 

Destreza is a very good weapon specially for single targets. It applies slash procs which are very nice. 

Saryn spores damage scale with toxin proc damage. Destreza has a low status chance, so it wont be as effective to spread damage as high status weapons.

Look into the weapons that you have access,  one that has a nice status chance and a good range, this would be the best case scenario

Edited by (PS4)lhbuch

The thing to bear in mind with Destreza that isn't immediately obvious, is that it always applies slash status. It's not a random roll, it's not reliant on the weapon's listed status chance, it just happens. Constantly. And slash status is affected by crits...And Destreza is super great at crits...

It's not a meta weapon because it actually requires you to move to enemies and hit them instead of clearing rooms, but it's pretty, fun to use, and will bleed enemies dry at any sane level in seconds.  Saryn vomiting viral status all over everything just makes it twice as fast.

On 3/11/2017 at 9:02 PM, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Destreza is a very good weapon specially for single targets. It applies slash procs which are very nice. 

Saryn spores damage scale with toxin proc damage. Destreza has a low status chance, so it wont be as effective to spread damage as high status weapons.

Look into the weapons that you have access,  one that has a nice status chance and a good range, this would be the best case scenario

Actually, the stance Vulpine Mask makes Destreza create lots of bleed procs. Making it good for all the factions and spreading damage.

1 hour ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

Actually, the stance Vulpine Mask makes Destreza create lots of bleed procs. Making it good for all the factions and spreading damage.

I know but since OP asked about Saryn, I thought he was focused on the toxin procs etc... Guess other frames could explore slash procs better than Saryn lke the stealth/finishers ones...