Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We could use a marker for Frames to be able to tell if they're immunized or not

Grenneloch

5 hours ago, Grenneloch said:

Would certainly be handy; could go onto the upper right of the portrait in the Equip screen like how the # of Forma goes in the upper left.

Getting anything added to the UI is a major PITA.  It tooks months before they added the "Owned" indicator on prime parts in fissure reward screens, even though it was literally asked for several times immediately following the release of fissures and Void 2.0.

By the time they consider this suggestion or see it or think of it themselves, we'll have the new system that revolves around the Cyst already in game.  I suppose by that time it'll be even more important to know who is immune or not though.

On 3/10/2017 at 11:12 PM, DogManDan said:

just look for the pink cyst on the neck = if it is not there you are free and clear!

The issue there is sometimes it doesn't load the cyst in when you're looking at it on the Equip screen until you've actually selected that Frame to use, and it's easy to miss at that point due to it swinging the camera back around again.

TBH the whole infection system was nice for a gimmick, but by the time they decide to allow you to reinfect yourself they should change how it works.

No new player should be seeing an infested cyst the very second he loads into a public mission.

How to do it though.

On 3/10/2017 at 10:12 PM, DogManDan said:

just look for the pink cyst on the neck = if it is not there you are free and clear!

New frames that have not come into contact with the Helminth cyst are not immunized. 

Before contact-no cyst

after contact-cyst

After immunization-no cyst.

The suggestion is to add an icon showing immunization to the cyst once it has been removed. I know some of my frames are immunized, some have the cyst still, and some have yet to be infected. But as things are right now, if I forget which frames have had no contact yet then there is no way to know. (which, as of writing, I have now become worried over which frames have not had contact yet.)

On 3/12/2017 at 11:32 PM, ChuckMaverick said:

Maybe I'm missing something here, but if you can't see it, what's the problem?

12 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

I'm confused, why does that matter?

If you can't see the cyst when you actually have them, you end up infecting people over and over and tanking your alignment. And in Rick's case, I imagine it's like me where once you get that cyst, the Frame is effectively benched from multiplayer until a week later when you can cure/immunize it.

5 minutes ago, Grenneloch said:

If you can't see the cyst when you actually have them, you end up infecting people over and over and tanking your alignment. And in Rick's case, I imagine it's like me where once you get that cyst, the Frame is effectively benched from multiplayer until a week later when you can cure/immunize it.

I'm pretty sure that infecting others affecting your alignment is a myth.

I was running around with cysts on most of my frames for weeks before I started curing them, some still have it, and it hasn't affected my alignment at all.