Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wraith/Karak weapons mastery

Diusu

Question

Hi, i noticed that weapons like snipetron vandal, karak wraith doesnt appear in my profile weapons, so it doesnt count towards mastery? 
And a weapon like vulkar wraith is there, and you cant obtain it anymore, so i will just have to wait to get full mastery until they release it again?

9 answers to this question

Vulkar wraith and gorgon wraith are two events weapons,DE never give us chance to news players to get these weapons yet,so we have to wait or ask to these weapons to be on baroo or invasion system.some weapons like vandall,prisma and wraith don't appear on profile is bugged.DE also dont care to fix it.and for some stupid reason snipetron is vanish from game.sorry for little salty.

Actually we have 47 Warframes / 92 Primary / 79 Secondary / 116 Melee out there, but not all shown in the Profile before you got them and maxed them. And yes, all of these things count to the mastery rank. Thats why founders with Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime or Closed Beta players with Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal can reach the next Mastery rank first.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

I am missing only the Gorgon Wraith, Machete, and Snipetron.  I hope they have events for them soon.

Machete: It had an event last year which was melee only tactical alert with melee only grineer. 

Snipetron: Was removed by DE for being a corpus gun with actual bullets, replaced by the lanka wich according to them fits corpus and their gimmick more. (Lanka looks extremely similar to Snipetron because of this).

Gorgon W: I too eagerly await it since this is the last wraith I need.

And about the Vulkar wraith, its very early still. Since it was also last year that it was rewarded for the shadow debt operation, which also introduced the acolytes and the mods that made the economy flip out.

Aniversary weapons (Dex series) also count as hidden profile mastery. These are around the corner!

Edited by Nezha_Rose
Typos