Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A low damage build for Simulor

(PSN)ZoraMarslink

Question

I want to use the simulor a certain way (as in a good primary for credit farming), and I need for it to not kill or damage anything. I'm curious in how to build it to increase it's utility while decreasing it's overall damage. I am aware it doesn't deal that much damage in the first place, but I need to be certain it will deal as little damage as possible.

8 answers to this question

Out of curiosity, what exactly are you intending to do with a low-damage Simulor? I can't picture any application where you would spam the weapon, yet go out of your way to not kill the enemy.

Edited by SortaRandom

4 hours ago, (PS4)ZoraMarslink said:

I was considering to use it as a primary weapon to bring on a credit farm mission to keep body parts and credit drops within a certain area. Since you only want things being killed by secura lecta for the extra credit drops.

Hm, the problem is that SSimulor's vortexes (IIRC) have a ~5m pull radius for loot, but its damage radius (which is guaranteed to push enemies away on every hit) is over 11m. The end result is that you'll try to pull items into one spot, but at the same time you'll ensure that nothing dies near that spot in the first place.
(Unless, of course, you're only feeding an orb in every 7 seconds or so to keep the vortexes up.)

Still, though, if easily picking up the loot is what you're concerned about, I'd just grab a Vacuum mod. It basically guarantees that every single drop from your melee kills will go right into your pocket without ever touching the floor.