The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia

W00FR

37 minutes ago, Corvid said:

One of the larger clans in the game is the CMC, if I recall correctly.

So? I'm assuming that that is a MLP thing, even still the maximum amount of members they can have is 1000, so no where near enough for Octavia coloured Octavia's all over Warframe.

Why are so many people quoting me about this as if I'm wrong?

It's not happening. End of.

5 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Ahem what? 

I take it you're a fan, and you're implying you're a fan in order to argue against my point? (That's really the only reason you would quote me).

1 person is not capable of making Octavia coloured Octavia's appear all over Warframe, 2 people are not capable. Even if there were 2 thousand people who were planning on doing it, due to timezones, delays in getting the frame and so on there still wouldn't be Octavia coloured Octavia's ''all over Warframe''.

Ahem all you want, it makes no difference.

Dude. Joke. Don't get your hair in a twist.

46 minutes ago, mac10smg-ToaOfGreen said:

Dude. Joke. Don't get your hair in a twist.

joke
something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as awitticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act:

Tell me more about how ''ahem'' is a joke.

Reminds me of those people who say ''it's just a prank bro'' after doing something stupid and getting called out on it. It's just sad.

My hair isn't in a twist, nor are my knickers or any other part of my body that you want to claim are twisty. Don't post S#&$ and I won't respond in a manner you seem to feel was unwarranted. 

25 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:
joke
something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as awitticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act:

Tell me more about how ''ahem'' is a joke.

Reminds me of those people who say ''it's just a prank bro'' after doing something stupid and getting called out on it. It's just sad.

Reveal hidden contents
My hair isn't in a twist, nor are my knickers or any other part of my body that you want to claim are twisty. Don't post S#&$ and I won't respond in a manner you seem to feel was unwarranted. 

Wow. You literally just proved my point.

All you had to do was say 'well, it wasn't funny' or 'well, if it was, it wasn't very clever', but you actually took the time and effort to explain why I was wrong and even accused me of doing something unintentionally stupid and thinking you were in the right for 'calling me out on it'.

You know, for claiming I post...that grawlix of yours...you seem to take a little comment a bit too seriously.

Edited by mac10smg-ToaOfGreen

4 minutes ago, mac10smg-ToaOfGreen said:

Wow. You literally just proved my point.

All you had to do was say 'well, it wasn't funny' or 'well, if it was, it wasn't very clever', but you actually took the time and effort to explain why I was wrong and even accused me of doing something unintentionally stupid and thinking you were in the right for 'calling me out on it'.

You know, for claiming I post...that grawlix...you seem to take a little comment a bit too seriously.

pevSPn4.gif?noredirect

I take things seriously, I don't see how that's a bad thing.

1 minute ago, midtarget said:

All right, haven't any of you jade grade 7 band?

octavia is based on octave which is a set of 8 notes based on octa, which means 8

IT IS NOT MLP REFRENCE

Many of the developers are confirmed "pony fans", so it's not out of the question that it is.

However, people being upset at obscure pony names in the year 2017 is truly pathetic.

1 minute ago, OmniXVII said:

Many of the developers are confirmed "pony fans", so it's not out of the question that it is.

However, people being upset at obscure pony names in the year 2017 is truly pathetic.

I'm not saying it doesn't have any connection to MLP, but there's no direct evidence that it's based on Octavia from MLP

(The good news is now I can get my brony friend to play warframe)

Octavia is a name derived from "octave", which is a series of eight notes occupying the interval between two notes, with each octave being twice or half the frequency of the other adjacent to it.

Octavia is also the feminine form of the Greek name Octavius, who was Augustus Caesar, largely regarded as the most famous of Roman emperors.

Octavia is also an obscure name from a background character in a children's show that some people outside target demographics like. Are we seriously having this discussion?

Why not instead about what the step sequencer can do? What are you guys' and girls' plans for it?