Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts about gathering Kuva

Playagame999

So i finally made it to the forum to share some thoughts with you.

Since i really enjoy high endless runs ,why are there no endless Kuva missions?

I think that the time has come, where the Tenno will rise und use the knowledge they got to extract Kuva from the Kuva fortress in some defense type endless mission.

Defending a large excavator that extracts Kuva from the Ground while endless waves of enemies try to stop you, featuring units that we also encounter in Kuva Siphons/Floods.

Another way would be like a normal survival where the Tenno distract the enemy while a fellow agent seeks the Kuva fortress for Kuva supplies.

As far as the rewards are, i imagined starting with 400 Kuva for 5 waves/minutes. Each consecutive rotation adding 200 Kuva e.g. 600 at 10, 800 at 15,etc scaling up to 1200. This would be around the same amount that you get in the meantime in Siphons/Floods.

Another point is that there is not so much rewarding endgame content for our vets. If you're stocked up on Voidtraces there is not so much to do currently, besides rerolling your Rivens and running the same mission over and over again makes the most people tired.

In addition an endless Mission is also a place where you can have some fun with your well formad toys and get a challenge.

Edited by Playagame999

Honestly, I won't mind seeing Cryotic Excavators smashing into the Fortress and getting me Kuva.  Or some sort of mini portable excavator.

Either way, yeah. Endless Kuva farming is a must imo.

Edited by DeMonkey

I was praying for it since kuva exists. Doing the non-endless kuva missions gets tedious really fast especially with all the kuva guardians having space magic god mode and the operator move being clunky.

Getting a reason to finally do endless missions again aside from fissures and going for more than just rotation c? Hell yeah, count me in!

Edited by IceColdHawk

33 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

I love the idea of adding kuva to endless kuva fortress missions (I really do), but I think your numbers may be a bit high.

I'm sure the numbers can be adjusted. It was just to give an example on how this should work.