Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QOL Change for Nezha

dan.io.wal

I love Nezha. I love him. He's my most used frame, with upwards of 36% usage as compared to my other frames. However, there are some ways that I'd love to see him changed for the better.

1. Cast times. Nezha is a fast playing warframe. His entire kit is built for a super quick style of play. However, I die most often when casting powers, the most infamous being warding halo right as a bombard decides to fire. If this alone were changed I'd be insanely happy.

2. Better Scaling for Divine Spears: One of my favorite CC abilities in the game. It does a good amount of damage, but scaling is an issue. I took Nezha into a lv. 40 axi fissue defense recently, and the damage done by his ult was rather negligible. I guess I'm asking for buffs similar to the upgrades nidus gets as he levels up. More power strength would be great!

3. Augments: He has one augment. Just one. I would love to see augments for all his abilities come into play. 

2 minutes ago, danthedapper said:

I love Nezha. I love him. He's my most used frame, with upwards of 36% usage as compared to my other frames. However, there are some ways that I'd love to see him changed for the better.

1. Cast times. Nezha is a fast playing warframe. His entire kit is built for a super quick style of play. However, I die most often when casting powers, the most infamous being warding halo right as a bombard decides to fire. If this alone were changed I'd be insanely happy.

2. Better Scaling for Divine Spears: One of my favorite CC abilities in the game. It does a good amount of damage, but scaling is an issue. I took Nezha into a lv. 40 axi fissue defense recently, and the damage done by his ult was rather negligible. I guess I'm asking for buffs similar to the upgrades nidus gets as he levels up. More power strength would be great!

3. Augments: He has one augment. Just one. I would love to see augments for all his abilities come into play. 

Can't argue with the first two, but as for the 3rd: Don't worry, he'll eventually get more augments.

When?

Soon™

7 minutes ago, Zectorcop said:

There's really no reason his 4 shouldn't do finisher damage. 

And proc puncture at least. I havnt spent a lot of time on him don't kill me if he already does that .

Well he kidna does wtih his shield active, delaing almsot like finisher damage by jsut walking trough impaled targets.

It simply synergieses with his abilitys.

Just now, Marine027 said:

Well he kidna does wtih his shield active, delaing almsot like finisher damage by jsut walking trough impaled targets.

It simply synergieses with his abilitys.

I mean like proper finisher damage, armor ignoring %s mean perfect scaling. 

3 minutes ago, Zectorcop said:

I mean like proper finisher damage, armor ignoring %s mean perfect scaling. 

Thats why i said kinda.

But honeslty itsa heavy strogn CC with sitlla heavy damage output, his 4 in my opinion is fine as it is, considering it has no limit of how many get impaled.

I mean you cna impale everyone on the map with high duration and no one can move anymore at all. I doubt this needs a finisher since you can kill them without them able to fight back.

1 minute ago, Marine027 said:

Thats why i said kinda.

But honeslty itsa heavy strogn CC with sitlla heavy damage output, his 4 in my opinion is fine as it is, considering it has no limit of how many get impaled.

I mean you cna impale everyone on the map with high duration and no one can move anymore at all. I doubt this needs a finisher since you can kill them without them able to fight back.

I havnt used him enough to determine if it needed it or not. Just responding to op

25 minutes ago, Zectorcop said:

There's really no reason his 4 shouldn't do finisher damage. 

And proc puncture at least. I havnt spent a lot of time on him don't kill me if he already does that .

There's a very good reason called Savage Banshee

33 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Can't argue with the first two, but as for the 3rd: Don't worry, he'll eventually get more augments.

When?

Soon™

@[De]Steve XD

Just now, Praxxor said:

There's a very good reason called Savage Banshee

Very true

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/03/2017 at 5:39 PM, danthedapper said:

I Actually like Nezha a lot (30% used, the most of my frames). I'm using Nezha as a mobile DPS with a little crowd control. I found a good synergy with Nezha's mobility, the suicidal potential of the Zarr and the firewalk as it allow Nezha to go in and out battle freely with the Zarr.

But since I played Nezha, I've noticed some more problems about his gameplay :

1. His modding, first : in any way you'll played it (CC or power strength), you'll be forced to balance his abilities as they all played with Range, Strength and Duration (except warding halo for this one). With that, you can't freely mod Nezha as a mobile tank or CC.

2. The amount of armor : Nezha's base armor is 175, just after Rhino's 190. Although this works with warding Halo, it is successively too high and too low :
- too high considering Nezha's base health (75) which makes him NOT tanky.
- too low with Warding Halo 'cause for upgrading warding halo, you'll need to upgrade Power strength and armor, which you'll have to balance with other mod so you're too limited to mod it (vicious circle, without bad puns).

3. The Warding Halo : This ability is quite sympathetic at first sight - no knock-down, no status, almost invulnerable, however, this ability is not meant to be used as a tank but as a protection -
... But it's characteristic... The ring is based on armor (see point 2) and power strengh, which both aren't useless in HL mission with Nezha or CC. It'd be more logic than warding Halo is based on duration and strength than armor, this would help a lot for modding.

Edited by Finara

2 hours ago, Finara said:

I Actually like Nezha a lot (30% used, the most of my frames). I'm using Nezha as a mobile DPS with a little crowd control. I found a good synergy with Nezha's mobility, the suicidal potential of the Zarr and the firewalk as it allow Nezha to go in and out battle freely with the Zarr.

But since I played Nezha, I've noticed some more problems about his gameplay :

1. His modding, first : in any way you'll played it (CC or power strength), you'll be forced to balance his abilities as they all played with Range, Strength and Duration (except warding halo for this one). With that, you can't freely mod Nezha as a mobile tank or CC.

2. The amount of armor : Nezha's base armor is 175, just after Rhino's 190. Although this works with warding Halo, it is successively too high and too low :
- too high considering Nezha's base health (75) which makes him NOT tanky.
- too low with Warding Halo 'cause for upgrading warding halo, you'll need to upgrade Power strength and armor, which you'll have to balance with other mod so you're too limited to mod it (vicious circle, without bad puns).

3. The Warding Halo : This ability is quite sympathetic at first sight - no knock-down, no status, almost invulnerable, however, this ability is not meant to be used as a tank but as a protection -
... But it's characteristic... The ring is based on armor (see point 2) and power strengh, which both aren't useless in HL mission with Nezha or CC. It'd be more logic than warding Halo is based on duration and strength than armor, this would help a lot for modding.

This is really true. Nezha is my favorite because he's so fast and powerful. Against the infested he's pretty much invincible. I will agree that modding him is a pain. I've sacrificed duration for higher efficiency for spamming Divine Spears and keeping firewalker up as long as possible. The amount of armor and Nezha's base health do factor into this. It's too low, and really hard. I just have no redirection, vitality, or vigor on him for the sole purpose of keeping everything else up. Armored Agility keeps up warding halo and mobility due to this. However, I do prefer having it not affected by duration. Having to recast it so often would be annoying personally for my playstyle, which is highly based on how often I use the abilities. 

• 1 month later...

Having to stop to cast his speed ability makes no sense to me at all. Also having the ability to teleport to something which is flying around randomly bouncing off things is not particularly useful in pretty much any circumstance.

Edited by Skerlock