Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Systems RNG Help

(PSN)HOTRODBOMBER25

Question

So I've done the Sedna Assasination for Saryn Systems 36 times now. I don't know whether they decreased the drop rate or if RNG loathes me. But anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew the exact number of times you need to play to get saryn systems. On a Warframe website I swear I saw 41 or 47 max times to get saryn Systems and I think I might end up doing so....

13 answers to this question

The probability distribution of the parts is 38.72%, 38.72%, 22.56% for Neuroptics, Chassis, Systems as it is for most boss-rewarded Warframe components, with an expected required number of tries to obtain each at least once of 7.

Source

That being said, at the end of the day, it's just you and your luck.

Well I have a tip that might help. In theory it could work. So having the same host and players in a squad until you get it means different host drop tables wont affect you. That is assuming there are different RNG drop tables for different players in a squad. Again just a theory. Besides support tickets take more than 3 weeks on average.

Please let me know if you think it helped.

Edited by -Akeva-Banshee-

If you have a lot of excess blueptints for other parts, you may want to trade with someone. Just looking at the recent players list and asking people that did the mission with you may yield some responce. However, where did you get the idea about 47 tries or so is beyound me. It is RNG-based, there is a small chance to never get a desired part at all.

I got a full set in about 5-6 runs just half an hour ago. The RNG is after all rng, there are not set numbers of runs in order to get every part, you can do even 100 and still get nothing. YOu`ll just have to keep trying. 

I would highly recommend a Fatal Teleport Ash with a strong secondary and an Ignis to deal with the rotating bits. She barely lasted more than 20 seconds at most during her vulnerable status. 

4 hours ago, Spectolder said:

If you have a lot of excess blueptints for other parts, you may want to trade with someone. Just looking at the recent players list and asking people that did the mission with you may yield some responce. However, where did you get the idea about 47 tries or so is beyound me. It is RNG-based, there is a small chance to never get a desired part at all.

He's farming the non-prime saryn, you know, the warframe drop of sedna

On 15/03/2017 at 2:00 AM, (PS4)HOTRODBOMBER25 said:

So I've done the Sedna Assasination for Saryn Systems 36 times now. I don't know whether they decreased the drop rate or if RNG loathes me. But anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew the exact number of times you need to play to get saryn systems. On a Warframe website I swear I saw 41 or 47 max times to get saryn Systems and I think I might end up doing so....

Molted in General Discussion so that the original thread can reach Players helping Players.