Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Container and boosters

Euphoria

Question

Correct me if I'm wrong but yesterday and today, I have encountered 2 rare storage container and both did not give me any 30 minute booster.

Is this normal? I've been always getting a 30 minute booster whenever I pop one of those. Either it's not a 100% chance to give or there's some problem with the containers.

6 answers to this question

Make sure you verify after exiting the mission, preferably if you finish the mission under the amount of time that the booster is supposed to be of as it takes effect imediately on pick up.

In cases of when you're in a squad, usually only the host is able to see the text of the booster, even though everyone who picks it up gets it.

Clients do not see boosters. Only host can in the mission. The only way to check is outside the mission as a client. I get rare container spawns daily in raids and either host calls out which they are, or you just figure out either by the mission reward in credits or in the liset with an affinity booster.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

27 minutes ago, Manyc said:

Make sure you verify after exiting the mission, preferably if you finish the mission under the amount of time that the booster is supposed to be of as it takes effect imediately on pick up.

In cases of when you're in a squad, usually only the host is able to see the text of the booster, even though everyone who picks it up gets it.

I finish the mission in less than 5min and still didn't see it and I was a host.

25 minutes ago, portistafcp said:

Usually when i don't get the 30 minutes booster, i am reciving a detonite injector(Grineer), fieldron(Corpus) or forma(Orokin). I think is normal, and it isn't 100% garanted you will get a booster.

I've been receiving those detonite injector, fieldron, forma along with booster from my past experience so either I'm extremely unlucky for these 2 days or something changed.

13 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Clients do not see boosters. Only host can in the mission. The only way to check is outside the mission as a client. I get rare container spawns daily in raids and either host calls out which they are, or you just figure out either by the mission reward in credits or in the liset with an affinity booster.

Yeah, I was a host for both of the mission and extracted way before 30min pass.

10 hours ago, Soribada said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but yesterday and today, I have encountered 2 rare storage container and both did not give me any 30 minute booster.

Is this normal? I've been always getting a 30 minute booster whenever I pop one of those. Either it's not a 100% chance to give or there's some problem with the containers.

Worm Holed from General Discussion to Players helping Players.