Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wraith and Vandals

BCOOPS22

I doubt you guys will see this, but isn't is about time to add a skin pack for all the wraith and vandal weapons? I'm a huge fan of the strun wraith but I can't use it without it ruining my colour scheme, i know it seems minor but it's been ages since the weapon types where released, and plenty of people ask for them to be customizable and yet no real response.

Just now, MobyTheDuck said:

Most Wraith/Vandal weapons have skins are far as I know.

The Quanta has the Aufeis skin sold by Baro.

They really don't though. Strun, ignis, latron and that's off the top of my head.

And that's a skin sold by Baro exclusively you can't just buy it when you want.

1 minute ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

they said they dont know why they havent made wraith weapons recolorable yet, and that it probably will be made that way soon™

Thanks for the reply, I really hope so it's been so damn long.

3 minutes ago, BCOOPS22 said:

They really don't though. Strun, ignis, latron and that's off the top of my head.

And that's a skin sold by Baro exclusively you can't just buy it when you want.

Sorry, I meant to put more stuff there but I accidentaly pressed CTRL+Enter.

The Strun, Furax, Latron, Braton, Twin Vipers, Karak and Gorgon have Conclave skins, which are pretty dope, if you have the time to grind for them.
The Dera has the Shock Camo skin.
The Braton, Gorgon and Imperator have the Day of The Dead skins during Halloween.
And the Braton has a bunch of other camo skins, but I forgot the names.

Also, I believe they said on the last devstream that they are working on making Vandal/Wraith stuff paintable.

Edited by MobyTheDuck

Just now, MobyTheDuck said:

Sorry, I meant to put more stuff there but I accidentaly pressed CTRL+Enter.

The Strun, Furax, Latron, Braton, Twin Vipers, Karak and Gorgon have Conclave skins, which are pretty dope, if you have the time to grind for them.
The Dera has the Shock Camo skin.
The Braton, Gorgon and Imperator have the Day of The Dead skins during Halloween.
And the Braton has a bunch of other camo skins, but I forgot the names.

Conclave is awful, you have to spend so much time in it to get to the required rank. Barely anyone plays it either, it's dead, probably because it's so slow and boring and this is a PVE game.

Day of the dead is exclusive, not that accessible.

I don't think the Conclave skins really count. I mean, they exist, but the Conclave is a whole different game. It's fun, but it's different, and it doesn't appeal to everyone. The amount of work you need to put in to obtain those skins is completely unreasonable if you're not into it. Having skins exclusive to the Conclave is cool, but I think the Wraith and Vandal weapons need skins obtainable from the main game/store as well. (Preferably I'd like to see them being recolorable though.)

Just now, (PS4)SageHeed said:

I don't think the Conclave skins really count. I mean, they exist, but the Conclave is a whole different game. It's fun, but it's different, and it doesn't appeal to everyone. The amount of work you need to put in to obtain those skins is completely unreasonable if you're not into it. Having skins exclusive to the Conclave is cool, but I think the Wraith and Vandal weapons need skins obtainable from the main game/store as well. (Preferably I'd like to see them being recolorable though.)

Nice to see there are reasonable people on this forum

17 minutes ago, BCOOPS22 said:

The karak wraith doesn't either, same with the snipetron.

Snipetron has a shock skin. It comes with the Lanka shock skin.
Karak has a conclave

6 minutes ago, (PS4)SageHeed said:

It's not that hard, actually. You just need to complete the challenges as they come. About at easy as leveling a regular syndicate, you just need to spend a few more days unless you ONLY play conclave.

6 minutes ago, BCOOPS22 said:

Nice to see there are reasonable people on this forum

That sounded more like "nice to see there are people that share my opinion," or calling everyone who disagrees with you crazy. Especially given every else was reasonable too.

Edited by H2K3

Just now, H2K3 said:

Snipetron has a shock skin. It comes with the Lanka shock skin.
Karak has a conclave

It's not that hard, actually. You just need to complete the challenges.

That sounded more like "nice to see there are people that share my opinion," or calling everyone who disagrees with you crazy. Especially given every else was reasonable too.

Cheers? There were other reasonable people, I gave them an upvote. Conclave is a total chore for me, along with other people. Games are meant to be fun, the PVE side of warframe is, the PVP is super clunky and shoddy.

2 minutes ago, BCOOPS22 said:

Cheers? There were other reasonable people, I gave them an upvote. Conclave is a total chore for me, along with other people. Games are meant to be fun, the PVE side of warframe is, the PVP is super clunky and shoddy.

You only gave one man upvotes, and that was the one who agrees with you.

Conclave is about as much a chore as the rest of the game. You just have to get accustomed to it.

Edited by H2K3

Just now, H2K3 said:

You only gave one man an upvote, and that was the one who agrees with you.

Conclave is about as much a chore as the rest of the game. You just have to get accustomed to it.

Umm no I gave two. I know how the game works i'm MR 17 lol, and I used to play it on PS4 since it's launch. There is a huge difference between conclave and the base game, no idea why you wouldn't want more skins that weren't so exclusive anyway. You are arguing against something that is kinda undeniably a good thing.

12 minutes ago, H2K3 said:

Errr no, there's something wrong with this statement, pve is not a chore for me but pvp is. (the only time i really enjoyed it was on st valentine event)

10 minutes ago, H2K3 said:

It's not that hard, actually. You just need to complete the challenges as they come. About at easy as leveling a regular syndicate, you just need to spend a few more days unless you ONLY play conclave.

It is hard if you don't like to play it. The movement in Conclave feels like swimming through syrup compared to PvE. The persistent sensation of being shackled, while also getting your &#! kicked, can make it unbearable for some. 

I'm not arguing against the Conclave, or Conclave progression. It's fun, progression is fine, the limitations to movement are probably necessary, but it IS a completely different game. My argument is that the Conclave should not be the only way to fashionframe your Wraiths/Vandals.

Just now, (PS4)SageHeed said:

It is hard if you don't like to play it. The movement in Conclave feels like swimming through syrup compared to PvE. The persistent sensation of being shackled, while also getting your &#! kicked, can make it unbearable for some. 

I'm not arguing against the Conclave, or Conclave progression. It's fun, progression is fine, the limitations to movement are probably necessary, but it IS a completely different game. My argument is that the Conclave should not be the only way to fashionframe your Wraiths/Vandals.

I played just now, I top scored but It's just not fun imo. You're right about the movement, that maybe my main gripe with it. I usually like playing dainty, speedy warframes and you can't. 

21 minutes ago, BCOOPS22 said:

Umm no I gave two. I know how the game works i'm MR 17 lol, and I used to play it on PS4 since it's launch. There is a huge difference between conclave and the base game, no idea why you wouldn't want more skins that weren't so exclusive anyway. You are arguing against something that is kinda undeniably a good thing.

Oh yes. Two people who both supported your point.
And where did I argue against more skins? Where?

8 minutes ago, Syln said:

Errr no, there's something wrong with this statement, pve is not a chore for me but pvp is. (the only time i really enjoyed it was on st valentine event)

It's just slower. As long as you can work ranged combat, you're fine.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)SageHeed said:

The persistent sensation of being shackled, while also getting your &#! kicked, can make it unbearable for some.

Jokes on you! I get my &#! kicked in any PvP!

Edited by H2K3

"These weapons don't have skins!"
"They actually do tho"
"I don't like conclave"

I do think they should be able to recolor, since there's also attachments wraith now, and those can't equip skins. Not supporting the whole "make new skins" or "make skins cheaper/easier to get" kind of mentality tho, I think DE should be using that time to fix the damn game, or at least, release Umbra.

6 minutes ago, H2K3 said:

That's why I wrote "some". :smile: I enjoy the Conclave myself, albeit not as much as PvE, and I rarely have time for it. 

But I don't agree that it's "just" slower. PvE offers a sense of freedom. It's one of my favorite things about the game why I play it every day. The movement in PvP by necessary comparison feel limiting, burdened, labored, it makes me feel shackled and grounded - the opposite of how I want to feel playing Warframe. When I play Conclave I have to sort of headcanon myself into thinking I'm playing some other game. 

Which is perfectly fine. I understand how lag and player skill levels makes the limited movement necessary. But I also understand why some players who otherwise love Warframe don't want to play PvP. Considering their perspective it's like the Conclave skins aren't in the game at all.

18 hours ago, H2K3 said:

Oh yes. Two people who both supported your point.
And where did I argue against more skins? Where?

You didn't answer my point.

18 hours ago, GDSK-NXS said:

"These weapons don't have skins!"
"They actually do tho"
"I don't like conclave"

I do think they should be able to recolor, since there's also attachments wraith now, and those can't equip skins. Not supporting the whole "make new skins" or "make skins cheaper/easier to get" kind of mentality tho, I think DE should be using that time to fix the damn game, or at least, release Umbra.

Yeah you're right, I should've just said to have them merely customizable anyway. I just doubt DE would do that without there being some pay wall.

4 hours ago, BCOOPS22 said:

Yeah you're right, I should've just said to have them merely customizable anyway. I just doubt DE would do that without there being some pay wall.

"Now you can spend 20P to make one event weapon color-customizable!" that would be the last drop of the glass honestly, too much with the riven slots XD