Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I do this insanely hard riven challenge?

(XBOX)DirtyOldPyro

Question

10 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

That doesn't seem right. If it's really while sliding, then it most likely refers to a cumulative total, not all at once in a single slide. In that case, take your time doing it, you will be able to pull 18 of them eventually.

Huh I didn't think about that, I saw it and assumed it was in 1 go, but being a cumulative amount would make sense for being that many. 

Thanks for the replies.

45 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DirtyOldPyro said:

I got a riven that requires 18 headshot kills while SLIDING how am I meant to do this challenge? Please need help with it badly.

You underestimate the power of a Maglev Nezha xD But yea, the Riven mods are VERY specific. Unless they state that it's in a single slide, it's not.

18 minutes ago, Manyc said:

You underestimate the power of a Maglev Nezha xD But yea, the Riven mods are VERY specific. Unless they state that it's in a single slide, it's not.

I was thinking it was like the air glide headshots or wall cling kills which are in 1 go, so assumed it meant that and was thinking that would be impossible. I should have actually thought about it really before made this post.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)DirtyOldPyro said:

I was thinking it was like the air glide headshots or wall cling kills which are in 1 go, so assumed it meant that and was thinking that would be impossible. I should have actually thought about it really before made this post.

It's cool, a stupid question is only that one that is not asked. We're all here to help.

26 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DirtyOldPyro said:

I should have actually thought about it really before made this post.

The only takeaway I have from this thread is you should really complain about the fact that your glyph is utterly invisible in non-dark themes on the forums.

Really wish the art team would think about these things.

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

The only takeaway I have from this thread is you should really complain about the fact that your glyph is utterly invisible in non-dark themes on the forums.

Really wish the art team would think about these things.

It's invisible one the white screen as well.