Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lookin for a Warframe-Themed Alias?

Captain_Morgan1172

Question

So I'm a massive fan of the lore of Warframe, and how it mixes with the gameplay style. The universe is truly your own, your Tenno is whatever you want them to be. :) 

That being said, I've had FistofShadow for the past 3 years. I want to change it to something more Warframe-themed. Serious and funny names accepted all around! :D I appreciate any and all suggestions

11 minutes ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

Hmm, Warpool certainly seems quite interesting. And oddly enough seems to be an actual place in the UK? Warpool Court Hotel... better than PoolFrame or WarDead.

Oh, spilled coffee on my keyboard earlier when I had to get up and walk my dog, keys have gotten sticky. At least the keyboard still works. Ugh, wonder if I can take this thing apart and clean it proper, oh well.

Yeah, it's coffee that made your keyboard sticky...

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yeah, it's coffee that made your keyboard sticky...

I had a large McCafe and I knocked it over, spilling some on my keyboard. I'm lucky its still working.

But I see that you have an indecent imagination, come to think of it now. Naughty, naughty you.

39 minutes ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

I had a large McCafe and I knocked it over, spilling some on my keyboard. I'm lucky its still working.

But I see that you have an indecent imagination, come to think of it now. Naughty, naughty you.

;)