Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with building Sybaris

(PSN)ToxiccSenpai

Question

Ok so i really need some help with Dex weapons returning soon this week I'm looking for perfect build for Dex Sybaris i have riven mod for that does +74.1% critical damage +97.1 critical chance +109.1% damage other then your basic mods like serration and point strike i need some guidance on what other mods to use to fit with my riven any help will be appreciated thank you.

9 answers to this question

Serration, split chamber, riven, 90% element #1, 90% element #2, point strike, vital sense, and a free spot for whatever you want, shred, argon scope, bladed rounds, another 90% element, heavy cal (I'd never use heavy cal on it, but w/e).

Edited by rapt0rman

1lPlwB5.jpg

This is the build I use mostly edited with your riven mod stats, I personally use Bladed Rounds on it, as I couldn't be bothered with adding more formas :) It's safe to go with Heavy Cal as each of your bullet hitting will be a guaranteed crit with a 25% chance for a red crit. This build will cost you 7 formas. Btw, I assumed your riven mod is D polarity, change it depending on it's polarity. 

Edited by --RV--D4VE-

17 minutes ago, (PS4)zSasuke-TheRival said:

Ok so i really need some help with Dex weapons returning soon this week I'm looking for perfect build for Dex Sybaris i have riven mod for that does +74.1% critical damage +97.1 critical chance +109.1% damage other then your basic mods like serration and point strike i need some guidance on what other mods to use to fit with my riven any help will be appreciated thank you.

You might want to consider avoiding the use of Heavy Caliber with this weapon. The accuracy is to good to spoil delivering those headshots with ease.

Perhaps instead, Bladed Rounds or a Prime Bane mod or Argon Scope.

Dont build this weapon for Status.

Edited by disco_inferno6

9 minutes ago, disco_inferno6 said:

Go into the foundry and press "Build".

Ah, but you forgot: they must copy the blueprint from the Dojo first, and then gather the materials and credits for it!

14 minutes ago, (PS4)zSasuke-TheRival said:

I'm looking for perfect build for Dex Sybaris

[Serration] [Point Strike] [Vital Sense] [90% element mod] [90% element mod] [Shred] [Argon Scope] [Bladed Rounds]

Usually how I mod every crit gun :p but with your Riven, you could probably discard Argon Scope.

Edited by Beggining
Woop da Woop