Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for help on my last codex scans!

NativeKiller

Question

I already googled and wikied like a madman, so telling me to simply google and wiki things up aren't really going to help, so... yeah. :3

My last entries that I am looking for help on, are the following;

1) Prod Crewman Eximus - I think I got my 2 scans of this target by grinding Venus or Jupiter exterminates. I am not really sure though. I am really unsure about this since it's been so friggin long since I farmed for this target's scans...

2) Scavenger Drone Eximus - I think I got my 1 scan of this target by grinding Venus or Jupiter exterminates. Again, I am not sure about this, though // Syndicate Assassin squads no longer spawn Scavenger drones

3) Eviscerator Eximus - Perhaps Sedna MD or interception would spawn them? Confirmation would be really, REALLY nice. Don't know when or how I got 1 scan of this target.

4) Toxic Crawler Eximus - Maybe it was just RNG, but 10+ runs of Eris, Hive missions did not spawn this target. Kills were only done with Heliocor. Randomly got a scan of this target from Pacifism Defect.

5) Electric Crawler Eximus - Again, 10+ runs of Eris, Hive missions did not spawn this target as well. I really don't know when or how I got a scan of this target.

6) Orokin Drone Eximus - Found at Void, Ani!

"Specific" and "most effecient" methods of locating them would be most preferred, but any help or advice would be appreciated, really!

Thanks in advance! ...I really, really do need your help. PLEASE HELP!

I had missed some event scans like Misery, Nightwatch, but my codex shows that it's down to my last 3 rows, so I can't help feeling a bit giddy! :D

Edited by NativeKiller

23 answers to this question

Crawler might be them only spawn in lower levels, so maybe mid tier or lower Dark Sector Missons.

Orokin Drones, i think endless is not as good sicne they rarely spawn in those waves, more go for capture or sabotage maybe and hope for them to spawn, mob def should let them spawn to i believe.

Rest is mostly random i fear but i guess Mob Def should be given a chance rather then endless again.

36 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Crawler might be them only spawn in lower levels, so maybe mid tier or lower Dark Sector Missons.

Orokin Drones, i think endless is not as good sicne they rarely spawn in those waves, more go for capture or sabotage maybe and hope for them to spawn, mob def should let them spawn to i believe.

Rest is mostly random i fear but i guess Mob Def should be given a chance rather then endless again.

Thank for the input!

...I am afraid that I am going to be grinding a looooot of exterminates and MD if I don't get other intel.

I really hope that it doesn't come to that. :(

Edited by NativeKiller

17 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I already googled and wikied like a madman, so telling me to simply google and wiki things up aren't really going to help, so... yeah. :3

My last entries that I am looking for help on, are the following;

1) Prod Crewman Eximus - I think I got my 2 scans of this target by grinding Venus exterminates. I am not really sure though.

2) Scavenger Drone Eximus - I think I got my 1 scan of this target by grinding Venus exterminates, again, I am not really sure though // Syndicate Assassin squads no longer spawn Scavenger drones

3) Eviscerator Eximus - Perhaps Sedna MD or interception would spawn them? Confirmation would be really, REALLY nice. Don't know when or how I got 1 scan of this target.

4) Toxic Crawler Eximus - Maybe it was just RNG, but 10+ runs of Eris, Hive missions did not spawn this target. Kills were only done with Heliocor. Randomly got a random scan of this target from Pacifism Defect.

5) Electric Crawler Eximus - Again, 10+ runs of Eris, Hive missions did not spawn this target as well. I really don't know when or how I got a scan of this target.

6) Orokin Drone Eximus - Should I just randomly grind Orokin survival missions? Or any other better ways of farming this target?

"Specific" and "most effecient" methods of locating them would be most preferred, but any help or advice would be appreciated, really!

Thanks in advance! ...I really, really do need your help. PLEASE HELP!

I had missed some event scans like Misery, Nightwatch, but my codex shows that it's down to my last 3 rows, so I can't help feeling a bit giddy! :D

1) Try Venus survival. I see more prod crewman on Venus compared to other planets.

2) Try high level missions like Neptune or Pluto.

3 to 5 idk

6) I think this is from Lua spy missions.

4 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

1) Try Venus survival. I see more prod crewman on Venus compared to other planets.

2) Try high level missions like Neptune or Pluto.

3 to 5 idk

6) I think this is from Lua spy missions.

Thank you for your input!

Just one question, when you are talking about no. 6, could you be talking about the "Orokin Spectator" instead?

"Orokin Drones" are the ones that give shields to their allies not the mobile alarms with laser detectors.

Just wanted to make things, clear, thanks! :3 

Oh, yeah, I think I can help you out with the scans that I've done so... you help me, and I help you!

...I was really surprised about how the information about codex scans could be so inaccurate, outdated or just... nonexistent.

Even if you don't have a clue on how to get my scans, feel free to shoot away with questions on the scans that you need.

I think i will probably be able to answer you as soon as I read your question. :3

13 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

1) Prod Crewman Eximus

This one is a pain because Prod Crewman only spawn at lvl 15 or lower.  Venus survival is your best bet, 10 minutes and restart.  I've been farming for Guardian Derision for about a week and I've seen maybe 1-2 of these.

2) Scavenger Drone Eximus

3) Eviscerator Eximus

Probably easiest to wait for an eximus stronghold sortie and take your Helios.

4) Toxic Crawler Eximus

5) Electric Crawler Eximus

These also took me a very long time just to get my first scan.  Like Prod Crewmen, I think there's some level cap after which they don't appear but I don't know exactly what it is.  I'm think they might also appear in eximus stronghold sorties, but you may have to knock them off a Mutualist Osprey.

6) Orokin Drone Eximus

At some point you just have to go with the flow, take your Helios everywhere, and eventually you will get them.  That's what I've done and I only have two left to find: Bailiff Eximus and Quanta Ranger Eximus.  They bug me but not enough to go grinding specifically for them.

1 hour ago, Buff00n said:

This one is a pain because Prod Crewman only spawn at lvl 15 or lower.  Venus survival is your best bet, 10 minutes and restart.  I've been farming for Guardian Derision for about a week and I've seen maybe 1-2 of these.

Probably easiest to wait for an eximus stronghold sortie and take your Helios.

These also took me a very long time just to get my first scan.  Like Prod Crewmen, I think there's some level cap after which they don't appear but I don't know exactly what it is.  I'm think they might also appear in eximus stronghold sorties, but you may have to knock them off a Mutualist Osprey.

At some point you just have to go with the flow, take your Helios everywhere, and eventually you will get them.  That's what I've done and I only have two left to find: Bailiff Eximus and Quanta Ranger Eximus.  They bug me but not enough to go grinding specifically for them.

Thanks for the info! It's going to help me out a lot!

P.S// I think you already know about this but the Quanta Ranger Eximus supposedly spawns at Corpus AW alerts at Jupiter, Galilea.

(I am going to forget about that one too until the alert pops up. :3)

Edited by NativeKiller

Just saying that I am STILL looking for these targets.

Went and lots of interception/survival missions and several MDs, but all of them just came up blank.

I know that R.N.G is R.N.G but I'd really appreciate specific and efficient methods to encounter these targets. :3

Edited by NativeKiller

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Orokin drones are in Lua, Spy hit the alarms.

^

On 2017. 3. 20. at 11:37 PM, NativeKiller said:

Just one question, when you are talking about no. 6, could you be talking about the "Orokin Spectator" instead?

"Orokin Drones" are the ones that give shields to their allies not the mobile alarms with laser detectors.

Just wanted to make things, clear, thanks! :3 

I really hope that you are right and Orokin Drones would actually spawn when I hit the alarms.

I guess it won't hurt to try it out. :D

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Infested eximus: try high DS survival, not sure about ODS.

I heard that the recent update made it that crawlers won't spawn above lvl 40 under regular circumstances.

But, I guess it's just the normal crawler that won't spawn?

I mean, I am pretty sure that I saw the elemental crawlers over at Akkad, if not the Eximus versions.

I will try out the high DS missions, thanks :3

Edited by NativeKiller

18 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

^

I really hope that you are right and Orokin Drones would actually spawn when I hit the alarms.

I guess it won't hurt to try it out. :D

I heard that the recent update made it that crawlers won't spawn above lvl 40 under regular circumstances.

But, I guess it's just the normal crawler that won't spawn?

I mean, I am pretty sure that I saw the elemental crawlers over at Akkad, if not the Eximus versions.

I will try out the high DS missions, thanks :3

On consoles we are little bit behind, but iirc when I scan ODrones got also a scans of O Spectators, must check Codex if they are still look same. Not sure but I think got the Crawlers Scans during Nova p systems farm, but that was also long time ago.

To @Buff00n: Bailiff eximus spawns on Kuva fortress, Assault mission

Just now, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

On consoles we are little bit behind, but iirc when I scan ODrones got also a scans of O Spectators, must check Codex if they are still look same. Not sure but I think got the Crawlers Scans during Nova p systems farm, but that was also long time ago.

To @Buff00n: Bailiff eximus spawns on Kuva fortress, Assault mission

Ooh, actually I also need the Bailiff Eximus scans, yays, I guess. :D

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Last idea: I got decent amount of rare scans from Invasions, maybe it's worth to check it.

Yeah, I heard that a lot of people got scans from invasions. :D

...I probably got quite a few as well, I bet.

Edited by NativeKiller

Alright, I guess I am taking a break from codex scan hunting... at least, for now.

The only codex target that I have a clue on the whereabouts is the Prod Crewman Eximus, and even that baastard seems pretty darned rare.

(How long am I supposed to grind Venus survival missions for it though? Up to the 10th minute? 15th? 20th?)

Sadly, I still have yet to locate any of the targets mentioned in the OP, but thanks for the help, everyone. :3

Edited by NativeKiller

10 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

Alright, I guess I am taking a break from codex scan hunting... at least, for now.

The only codex target that I have a clue on the whereabouts is the Prod Crewman Eximus, and even that baastard seems pretty darned rare.

(How long am I supposed to grind Venus survival missions for it though? Up to the 10th minute? 15th? 20th?)

Sadly, I still have yet to locate any of the targets mentioned in the OP, but thanks for the help, everyone. :3

I managed to get eximus units to spawn pretty consistently by triggering the alarms on an exterminate mission: any alarm raised will prompt a eximus unit to spawn a tile or two ahead of your position most of the time. Prod crewman eximus is probably easiest to get on venus or a low to mid level invasion. Look for the eviscerator and scavanger eximus on invasions on the right tilesets (galeon is best for the eviscerator and gas city for the scavenger drone)

I finished my scans for both the infested crawler eximus units on ODS although it did take quite a few runs (about 15 runs of 20 minutes each), another option is eximus stronghold sorties. 

Orokin drone eximus usually shows up at the 10 to 15 minute mark in mid to high level void survivals. Try checking in the dead end rooms since they have pretty weak pathing A.I. and usually stay near where they spawn or get stuck on a railing or ledge.

13 hours ago, PAX_NL said:

I managed to get eximus units to spawn pretty consistently by triggering the alarms on an exterminate mission: any alarm raised will prompt a eximus unit to spawn a tile or two ahead of your position most of the time. Prod crewman eximus is probably easiest to get on venus or a low to mid level invasion. Look for the eviscerator and scavanger eximus on invasions on the right tilesets (galeon is best for the eviscerator and gas city for the scavenger drone)

I finished my scans for both the infested crawler eximus units on ODS although it did take quite a few runs (about 15 runs of 20 minutes each), another option is eximus stronghold sorties. 

Orokin drone eximus usually shows up at the 10 to 15 minute mark in mid to high level void survivals. Try checking in the dead end rooms since they have pretty weak pathing A.I. and usually stay near where they spawn or get stuck on a railing or ledge.

Thanks, Tenno!

Your very specific info will help out a lot! <3

Edited by NativeKiller