Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gun Execution?

anyse

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

You're still using a weapon in that case.  The game doesn't allow you to go unarmed, except in the Zanuka quest if you get captured (or so I've heard).

You can also see it if you run a weapon restricted sortie that isn't melee only.  Keep your melee weapon equipped but go into the mission and do a stealth attack.  You'll do a melee stealth attack for no damage.

But yet we can jump hundreds of feet into the air on Jupiter, and swing a 10 foot hammer like a baseball bat. In the end the mods make us strong not the weapons. 

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

You're still using a weapon in that case.  The game doesn't allow you to go unarmed, except in the Zanuka quest if you get captured (or so I've heard).

You can also see it if you run a weapon restricted sortie that isn't melee only.  Keep your melee weapon equipped but go into the mission and do a stealth attack.  You'll do a melee stealth attack for no damage.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

But yet we can jump hundreds of feet into the air on Jupiter, and swing a 10 foot hammer like a baseball bat. In the end the mods make us strong not the weapons. 

LOL, true.  Still, we do (virtually) no damage when not using a weapon.  It's space magic.

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

I disagree. I unequip a melee weapon and go bare knuckles (brutal tide) and destroy enemies.

-Care to post the video here displaying the Warframe's strength?

Hmmmm......

I always get the embedded videos thing wrong. Go check in YouTube. Look for Zanuka Captured Me. If you pick OriginalWicked vid.....go to 3:28 and watch him snap the neck of a Corpus lowly peasant. 

Oh yeah....thanks for the chuckles. Like that about using Brutal Tide with no weapon. I am gonna go try that. 

😄 

Cheers mate