Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

geared warframe

(XBOX)silver dragania

i don't know how many would like it but i have an idea for a gear warframe that compliments energy and kenetic energy based weapons in warframe the warframe also increases the rate of fire and reload (depending on the gear it is in max 5 i believe should be in?) and the first ability is to increase in gear second should decrease in gear the third is to overheat which leads to momentarily more damage to the energy kenetic energy weapons but as the frame overheats it can easily cool down if the overheat skill is held for a few seconds the fourth ability is to self heal when/if the gear useage is there but it's only there for a few seconds before it dissapears but as the overheat of gear part of the warframe is used it is self heal ability can be used (only momentarily if the gear or overheat is used) but the negative to it is the higher the gear is with the frame the bigger load is being taken a toll on the warframe if maxed gear it'll take a bit off your health every now and then

Paragraphs. Periods. Commas, at the very least. Please.

I'd be interested in what you consider to fall under "kinetic energy based weapons in Warframe"
since the only thing that comes to my mind would be Opticor (i.e. a rail gun) and not really anything else. *shrug*

For the Frame / its abilities ... seriously, I'm getting a headache trying to comprehend what you wrote, sorry :P

Also, there's a Fan Concepts section.

Edited by NinjaZeku

Kinetic energy? Tbh I wish they would replace Rhino's 1st ability with like....Sion's ult from League of Legends. That would be amazing. 

"... ..... ˢᵗᵒᵐᵖ ˢᵗᵒᵐᵖ stomp stomp STOMP STOMP- WHAM!"

Edited by Echorion

20 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Paragraphs. Periods. Commas, at the very least. Please.

I'd be interested in what you consider to fall under "kinetic energy based weapons in Warframe"
since the only thing that comes to my mind would be Opticor (i.e. a rail gun) and not really anything else. *shrug*

For the Frame / its abilities ... seriously, I'm getting a headache trying to comprehend what you wrote, sorry :P

Also, there's a Fan Concepts section.

the kenetic energy type weapon with opticor is what i had in thought but also the lanka sniper rifle, besides it but be nice to have the type of frame that could be interresting as you said. but there is energy type weapons in the game right? so the warframe compliments the energy weapons. with abilities i would try to make it as easy as i personly can:

gearup /geardown //overheat// selfregen// passive gear format and depending on the gear eguals more power/strength but negative to that is highest gear slowly kills you