Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do all Eximus Types share the same EHP?

Voidforged

Question

7 answers to this question

Arctic and Arson should have the same EHP since they both have 50% damage resist.

Leech Eximus has 300% HP and shields instead so they have different EHP.

The numbers are all taken from the wiki. Though from personal experience Leech Eximi are generally tankier so I would assume the wiki is accurate.

Edited by TotallyLagging

Totally forgot the Wiki existed for a moment, oops.

Blitz / Arson / Caustic / Guardian / Arctic / Shock / Venomous, have an innate resistance of 50% to all damage types, added additively from all three of their health type, shield type and armor type.

Energy Leech / Parasitic, have 300% of their base health and shield and an innate resistance of 50% to all damage types, added additively from all three of their health type, shield type and armor type.

Leech / Sanguine, have 300% of their base health and shield.

Most Eximus types have 40% damage resistance against finishing damage as well.

---

Eximus units' bonus damage resistance has its cap, stacks up to 90% at maximum for any type of damage. 

I assume this scales with enemy level? It doesn't seem to specify at which level it reaches said cap on the Wiki.

Edited by Voidforged

21 minutes ago, Voidforged said:

Eximus units' bonus damage resistance has its cap, stacks up to 90% at maximum for any type of damage. 

I assume this scales with enemy level? It doesn't seem to specify at which level it reaches said cap on the Wiki.

It would vary depending on which unit is the eximus, I guess. Whatever level it is, it can't get DR above 90%.

14 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

Also Arson, Arctic, Venomous and Shock are extremely resistant to their respectible elements.

True. Do we know if they take extra damage from their opposing element? Such as Cold damage against an Arson Eximus? 

Then you gotta keep in mind when there's multiple elemental eximus around they will stack their damage resist to the point of absolute immunity. Like two arson or artic eximus near each other will share their fire/cold resist making them and any others near them immune to fire/cold and their combos.