Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI Bug: Incorrect Stats for Projectile Weapons

KgCiroc

So one thing I have noticed unless I'm missing something in the patch notes, bows have been nerfed in the crit department. Now if there was a logical reason to make bows more underused than they already are I would love to hear it.

My main problem is being lied to in my face. It feels like an extremely distrustful thing to do and I question. Can I believe anything they (DE) says anymore? Why do we have patch notes if you are purposefully not telling us information? What is going on here? Is this a bug or something more?

Does anyone think it's reasonable that with a maxed point strike and my maxed paris riven give a combined crit chance boost of 315.3+ crit chance and yet I can't even get 85 pct crit chance? I'm not even guaranteed a normal crit? And now I can forget about red crits entirely?

AF138E4CD2B78BAE5F2D9DA308F8B776AC70AE45

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! What you are seeing is a UI bug. There are other projectile based weapons that may also be affected by this bug. 

Thanks for reporting! We'll be merging related threads here as we work on a fix. 

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edited title for clarity + added note on bug

2 minutes ago, KgCiroc said:

My main problem is being lied to in my face. It feels like an extremely distrustful thing to do and I question. Can I believe anything they (DE) says anymore? Why do we have patch notes if you are purposefully not telling us information? What is going on here?

Jesus... calm your horses, please.
Maybe it's just a bug...

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

Jesus... calm your horses, please.
Maybe it's just a bug...

Oh I'm not angry, sorry if it came off that way. I'm just confused at the point of patch notes if this is in fact intended.

1 minute ago, Captain_Kal_DraKha said:

are this the charged status, or the quick shot status? you can change it now, right?

I've tried clicking everywhere and different buttons presses. I know of no way to change it.

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! What you are seeing is a UI bug. There are other projectile based weapons that may also be affected by this bug. 

Thanks for reporting! We'll be merging related threads here as we work on a fix. 

Thank you for the clarification. Have a nice day!