Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get some more Minimap icons please?

Nokturnal

Here, lemme show ya how easy it could be.

<> = The icon for Syndicate Items
C = The Icon for a Supply Cache
A = The icon for an Ayatan Sculpture

I'm pretty sure no one enjoys having to run around every map searching for these items especially since almost all the Icons are just white squares and why do the Ayatan Stars have huge minimap Waypoints (not just icons) while the Ayatan Sculptures have nothing. This logic makes zero sense to me.

The effect of them not having icons doesn't actually encourage most players to search for said items. It just causes them to not bother searching for them only picking them up if they stumble upon them.

As far as Cache farming, it's easily the most boring farming even more boring than defense missions or those horrible infested salvage missions with the bad enemy spawn locations. Even if Caches had icons searching for all 3 caches would take a long amount of time and bore you to death as you just run passed enemies searching for them.

Edited by Nokturnal

3 hours ago, Nokturnal said:

Here, lemme show ya how easy it could be.

<> = The icon for Syndicate Items
C = The Icon for a Supply Cache
A = The icon for an Ayatan Sculpture

I'm pretty sure no one enjoys having to run around every map searching for these items especially since almost all the Icons are just white squares and why do the Ayatan Stars have huge minimap Waypoints (not just icons) while the Ayatan Sculptures have nothing. This logic makes zero sense to me.

Don't speak for all of us, please, because you're not.

Some people like to play hide and seek. 

You could still play hide and seek, all you have to do is just take off loot radar and animal sense. It'd just be an option.

The only reason you'd be against other players having this is because you enjoy being masochistic and like enforcing your will on other players.

Having unique icons for unique items is akin to Vacuum in how it would improve the flow of gameplay.

Edited by Nokturnal

• 2 months later...