Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone able to lend a hand? (Clan ranking system)

(PSN)Briginds

Question

So, I'm looking for a clan rank system that fits the steampunk/scavenger/mad max type theme. 

I'm not sure how I should go about naming the ranks, it'd be really helpful if someone could give suggestions to how I should approach this. So, our clan name is Void Scavengers. I'm hoping to change default clan ranks into something that fits our clan's theme.

When you give suggestions to the clan ranks, I'd be grateful if you went about it in this type of layout:

Warlord - (Placeholder)

General - (Placeholder)

Officer - (Placeholder)

Leader - (Placeholder)

Sage - (Placeholder) 

Solldier - (Placeholder)

Initiate - (Placeholder)

Once again, I'm extremely grateful to anyone who'd be willing to loan me a little bit of their time to help me get a ranking system in place. We've been working on building up our clan's dojo from scratch, and we're now looking to expand our clan into something on a larger scale. The clan was made up of three people about 4-8 months ago. We've now reached the point where we've built up our ghost clan to the maximum capacity, the members we have are active and everyone's been happy so far. Thanks for any suggestions given, thanks for your time, I look forward to reading your suggestions. 

Edited by (PS4)Briginds

7 answers to this question

General - (cog/aero-kaiser)

Officer - (thinker)

Leader - (peacekeeper)

Sage/architech guy - (smith) 

Initiate - (dweller)

that's all i can think of atm.

And btw, every title i put up can be used as a sur, like Cogkaiser Briginds imo sounds bada$$, or even dweller Briginds

5 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

General - (cog/aero-kaiser)

Officer - (thinker)

Leader - (peacekeeper)

Sage/architech guy - (smith) 

Initiate - (dweller)

that's all i can think of atm.

And btw, every title i put up can be used as a sur, like Cogkaiser Briginds imo sounds bada$$, or even dweller Briginds

Thank you for the suggestions, highly appreciated! And thank you for the sur Cogkaiser Briginds complement!