The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will the forgotten ASH ever Be "rereworked"

ShadowStalker

Just now, ThorienKELL said:

Imo ash is well rounded now, not perfect but better then before. When you get some practice, you see group of enemies, hit 4 / mark em, hit 4 again can be done in second. I use it more with his invisibility and lethal teleport or whatever name of syndicate mod is, and it+s not "hit 4" machine any more (and it never will be so do yourself a favor and stop dreaming)

...i never said i want him to be a 4 machine did you even read my post..

Who uses his 4?

Go invis, Fatal teleport and kill everyone in 1 shot... oh yeah, and do it for virtually no energy cost. 

Edit: Oh yeah, he can remove enemy armor as well... His 4 is just icing on the cake. 

Edited by Silence00
additional comments.

1 minute ago, FormulaXP said:

see fetal teleport a 3rd ability is better then a ULT 

Well, I personally think so... but my opinion doesn't really matter.

I personally envision his 4 to work similar to Mag's 4. Give him a long stationary CASTING animation, have all enemies in range be 'marked' and then damage applied as animation ends. 

Ash's damage output in general was buffed thanks to his passive. Bladestorm itself's mark ability lets you paint enemies 3 times each, which does mean more potential damage per enemy. However the damage output is focused more on bleed than on direct damage now. This means in some cases (extremely high level ancients in fact) it's not as effective, however pretty much everywhere else it is.

1 minute ago, FormulaXP said:

see fetal teleport a 3rd ability is better then a ULT 

Not really. Fatal teleport is great for killing a singular enemy, but takes alot of time to clear a room. A good Ash player would use both to his advantage. Start Bladestorm right when you begin a mission, paint while killing, fatal teleport when needed, then activate Bladestorm again when everything around you needs to die.

Like, really - there's no need to "choose" what to do, especially when a build that compliments bladestorm will also compliment fatal teleport.

6 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

Ash's damage output in general was buffed thanks to his passive. Bladestorm itself's mark ability lets you paint enemies 3 times each, which does mean more potential damage per enemy. However the damage output is focused more on bleed than on direct damage now. This means in some cases (extremely high level ancients in fact) it's not as effective, however pretty much everywhere else it is.

Not really. Fatal teleport is great for killing a singular enemy, but takes alot of time to clear a room. A good Ash player would use both to his advantage. Start Bladestorm right when you begin a mission, paint while killing, fatal teleport when needed, then activate Bladestorm again when everything around you needs to die.

Like, really - there's no need to "choose" what to do, especially when a build that compliments bladestorm will also compliment fatal teleport.

ive noticed his BS procs bleed rarely even with a full BS and Dagger Build

3 minutes ago, FormulaXP said:

ive noticed his BS procs bleed rarely even with a full BS and Dagger Build

Just to make sure I'm not doing some weird build that gives me all the bleed procs, from the wiki:

"Each attack (including clone attacks) consumes one mark and inflicts 750 / 1000 / 1500 / 2000 Finisher damage with a 100% Slash b Bleed chance."

So yeah, Bladestorm does proc bleed 100% of the time.

4 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

Just to make sure I'm not doing some weird build that gives me all the bleed procs, from the wiki:

"Each attack (including clone attacks) consumes one mark and inflicts 750 / 1000 / 1500 / 2000 Finisher damage with a 100% Slash b Bleed chance."

So yeah, Bladestorm does proc bleed 100% of the time.

bleed duration is pretty bad i guess i cant "3 mark kill a lvl 95 corrupted bomabard 

while with the atterax i can melt multiple of them with an insanly good bleed proc

Edited by FormulaXP

22 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Sayrn can viral proc the entire stage. She perfectly fine

I know that. I was referring to what formula said about 4th abilities.

21 minutes ago, FormulaXP said:

so thats why iam saying change his 4 rework make IT COOL and Strong "Bladestorm" sounds more cooler then what it does  

Saryn's 4 is her worst ability. I was trying to say that not every 4th ability has to be the frame's best ability.

9 minutes ago, FormulaXP said:

bleed duration is pretty bad i guess i cant "3 mark kill a lvl 95 corrupted bomabard 

while with the atterax i can melt multiple of them with an insanly good bleed proc

Status effects all have a base duration which can be lengthened by either mods or re-applications of said status effect.

Also taken from the wiki:

Bleed (Deals additional 245% base Finishing damage over 6 seconds)

That would also include the Atterax.

11 minutes ago, FormulaXP said:

iam saying rework his "rework" on Bladestorm make it more cool and also usable for those who cant see any other button then 4 or the console equilant

Not entirely sure what you're saying here. Are you saying his other 3 abilities aren't viable? Because they are. His Shuriken is one of the most powerful 1 abilities in the game due to 100% Slash (Bleed) proc, his smokescreen synergizes with bladestorm so that it costs less to use (and the obvious benefit that it makes you invisible while stunning enemies around you), and his Teleport is a no-brainer even without Fatal Teleport.

I dunno man, maybe you're playing him wrong?

Edited by SoulEchelon

10 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

Status effects all have a base duration which can be lengthened by either mods or re-applications of said status effect.

Also taken from the wiki:

Bleed (Deals additional 245% base Finishing damage over 6 seconds)

That would also include the Atterax.

Not entirely sure what you're saying here. Are you saying his other 3 abilities aren't viable? Because they are. His Shuriken is one of the most powerful 1 abilities in the game due to 100% Slash (Bleed) proc, his smokescreen synergizes with bladestorm so that it costs less to use (and the obvious benefit that it makes you invisible while stunning enemies around you), and his Teleport is a no-brainer even without Fatal Teleport.

I dunno man, maybe you're playing him wrong?

other way around all his 1 2 3 are good 4 just needs a few tweaks and changes like less energy cost without 2 coz that ultimately coats energy aswell iam not saying like a whole new ability 

Edited by FormulaXP

Idk why everyone is so worked up about ash getting "fixed", I mean this rework my not be the best, but ash can still kill lvl 150 enemies waaaay faster than other frames. Seriously I can never understand how a Warframe who uses two of the best damage types(slash/finisher damage) in three of his abilities, is considered useless/bad. Also ash has a passive that buffs his overall damage for anything that procs slash, which is like 80% of all the weapons in the game.

Edited by (XB1)CFE Angry