The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1

[DE]Rebecca

So what your saying is you think DE went bat S#&$ crazy and decided that its better for the player base to have to buy all the formerly normal drop mats and they can just run around collecting copious amounts of the formerly rare mats? No company in their right mind would go that $&*&*#(%&, doing that intentionally would completely alienate a giant portion of any given player base and would mean they essentially didnt want to work on warframe anymore and are attempting suicide. Its not economics your talking about, its paranoid delusions and visions of "omg the man is out to get me always", its just conspiracy theory going beyond the realm of utmost stupidity.

No one said the players have to buy all the materials, they are just harder to acquire

which makes purchasing them for Platinum more attractive to certain segments of the

playerbase.

The materials are still dropping and my opinion is that they will stay at or near the current

drop rates.

Until the drop rates change I hold to my opinion.

Irrespective of any derision received on a gaming forum... ;)

SO here is the hotfix its now 6 pm for me so you telling me one little hotfix takes 12+ hours to put out but they can put out a whole update in less that a week??   seems to smell like sea creatures to me

Edited by skippy6646