Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank MODS fast?

--UL--NightBlade_NB

Question

Hi Im just wonderin how to rank up mods fast? (most 10rank mods), if i dont have legendary core? any advice how to get heaps of credits (like 1,8milion for max rank) and a lot of endo? any help? i have a ton of 10 rank mods that is like rank 5 and i need a ton of credits and endo, can someone give me recommendations how to rank em fast?

6 answers to this question

So it depends on where you are in the game, and what you're willing to spend, to get the credits. But in general, the Dark Sector missions usually award a sizable sum of credits per run (so, Akkad for instance, on Eris). If you buy a credit booster, you'll earn double credits, which means it can climb very quickly.

If you like to play the Index, that is apparently a good credit farm as well. But credit farming is just a matter of doing things like running Dark Sectors, and doing the alerts. If you want to accelerate it, a booster is always good.

For Endo, filling up your Ayatan sculptures and then turning them in to Maroo is the primary way to get it (although now, if you're part of a clan, there's also the new Clan Ascension thing, plus sorties will sometimes award something like 4000 Endo, I think). You'll also get lots of Endo just through play (usually in Endless missions), but sculptures give you large chunks of endo at a time. 

Endo i guess go Hieracon as most say eahc excavator seems to give some Endo, same for Credits.

Credits directly Index actually seems very reliable, 2-3 Minutes for 75k Credits instead of 5 waves Akkad or Sechura for like 30-40k Credits at most. ( Except with booster since it not applys to the Index for some reason.)

Clans with a Dojo and a Altar gives you a one time onyl, 45k Endo bonus. (Unsure if it is suppsoed to be one time only since there is a 72 hour timer after using it.)

Overall keep eyes open for Ayatan Statues and Stars, sell those for Endo while selling Mods for Credits or Endo depending what you need more.

Edited by Marine027

19 minutes ago, Kirito1723 said:

i have a ton of 10 rank mods that is like rank 5 and i need a ton of credits and endo, can someone give me recommendations how to rank em fast?

My recommendation would be to not try and max out rank 10 mods immediately.  Rank 8 on most mods is perfectly acceptable and viable and costs way less.  Don't push it until you are comfortable and can afford it, it takes time to amass the amount of endo and credits needed to max multiple mods, its not gonna be fast by any means.

11 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Clans with a Dojo and a Altar gives oyu forn wo a one time onyl 45k bonus.

I know what you are intending to say here, but feel free to spell check yourself so I'm not seeing cryptography, thanks.

Edited by Xekrin