Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't the Simulacrum be accessed from the Dojo instead of the relay?

KisaPrime

I know it's something we get from Simaris but still, walking all that way to test stuff is a bit annoying. Which is why I rarely ever go to that place since I don't want to go to the relay which is pretty laggy most of the time.

Don't y'all think it would be better to have it as an interactive room in the Dojo instead? 

9 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Lore-wise it is because the Sanctuary is only accessed from there. Design-wise it is because DE wants you to interact with people and give reason to go use these locations for people-interaction activities.

"From there" It's on every relay lol

7 minutes ago, Loobiz said:

"From there" It's on every relay lol

The Cephalons interact through what is known as "The Weave" so it is hardly a stretch of the imagination that there are 3 secure locations one can access the data through that weave. It isn't very secure if any joe can access the information from their private home or ship.

4 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

The Cephalons interact through what is known as "The Weave" so it is hardly a stretch of the imagination that there are 3 secure locations one can access the data through that weave. It isn't very secure if any joe can access the information from their private home or ship.

And all the syndicate members are from families of triplets? I'm joking of course. It's a game, the lore guys get too deep sometimes. 

I think what you meant to say was arsenal and not dojo. Going to the dojo would be just as bad as going to the relay so you can then load into another different area. They are making you jump through a hoop that shouldn't be there in the first place, the only reason things are this way is because DE wants to give players a reason to visit simaris.

Edited by Shreiko

1 hour ago, Shreiko said:

I think what you meant to say was arsenal and not dojo. Going to the dojo would be just as bad as going to the relay so you can then load into another different area. They are making you jump through a hoop that shouldn't be there in the first place, the only reason things are this way is because DE wants to give players a reason to visit simaris.

We already have a reason to visit simaris, hunting those enemies so we get points to buy things from him. Along with going there to take practice mastery rank tests to help us pass the real one. 

Size wise, that wouldn't make sense to have a room like that in our ship. I know the ship is huge but it's not that huge. 

Edited by mustache_kitteh

18 minutes ago, Caduzeus said:

It would be nice to have a multiplayer-Simulacrum in Dojo, so we could do controlled tests for different power-synergies. And preferably one with more floorspace...

That would actually be rather useful. More so than just a dojo access point.

I think that will never happen as for all places should have players on.

If they add it to dojo,only the fashion shows will be hosted in relay. And oh,once in two weeks Baro.

Not even the syndicates,because you collect at least 20 or more insignia then go exchange them.

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎31 at 3:57 PM, mustache_kitteh said:

We already have a reason to visit simaris, hunting those enemies so we get points to buy things from him. Along with going there to take practice mastery rank tests to help us pass the real one. 

Size wise, that wouldn't make sense to have a room like that in our ship. I know the ship is huge but it's not that huge. 

No need for the room, all that is needed is a menu option to take you into the simulacrum.