Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Arcanes producing stupid damage

MudShadow

I wonder how many people actually use arachne....

Also you stacked 2 damage increasing arcanes on the highest burst DPS pistol in the game, what exactly did you expect? Also this is not viable in actual gameplay where it matters. Theres plenty of ways to produce massive numbers in the Simulacrum under perfect circumstances, should we "fix" those too?

Did you saw the numbers Banshee can produce these are rookie numbers plus there is a stealth multiplier for damage so take off that Loki.

8 minutes ago, Eggplants said:

does this really matter? its not hurting anyone

It´s hurting the enemies...I´m sorry

For better comparison:

1) Use Vauban. He immobilises them while not granting extra damage

2) Remove Arcane Awakening. This grants extra damage upon reload, and it gives bias to the actual damage you've dealt

3) Do a video WITHOUT the Arcane Arachne, and then WITH Arcane Arachne

4) Repeat this multiple times to remove random errors, and slap them all into excel, or other statistic analysis software :V

7 hours ago, armedpoop said:

I wonder how many people actually use arachne....

Also you stacked 2 damage increasing arcanes on the highest burst DPS pistol in the game, what exactly did you expect? Also this is not viable in actual gameplay where it matters. Theres plenty of ways to produce massive numbers in the Simulacrum under perfect circumstances, should we "fix" those too?

What do you mean perfect conditions and not viable? All someone has to do is wall latch a couple of times (ie spam jump and RMB at a wall). And they will boost their damage with pistols indefinitely until the end of the mission. Someone could make the AkStilleto Prime's do 10 million damage a shot if they wanted to (although that would take some time). 

6 hours ago, Genesis7000 said:

Did you saw the numbers Banshee can produce these are rookie numbers plus there is a stealth multiplier for damage so take off that Loki.

It´s hurting the enemies...I´m sorry

The Stealth multiplier only works with melee. 

On 4/3/2017 at 6:17 AM, MudShadow said:

What do you mean perfect conditions and not viable? All someone has to do is wall latch a couple of times (ie spam jump and RMB at a wall). And they will boost their damage with pistols indefinitely until the end of the mission. Someone could make the AkStilleto Prime's do 10 million damage a shot if they wanted to (although that would take some time).

If arachne is bugged again like it used to be, then that is a problem. I didnt realize it was bugged again. Perfect conditions are what are produced in the simulacrum, which is why the numbers you get there (from usually unbugged testing) are not reliable. 

Also, if you only managed to get it to work with Euphona, id say that means that Euphona is bugged, and not the arcanes. I also couldnt repro this with anything but the Euphona. 

Edited by armedpoop