Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you do with junk rivens?

Dresden_

Question

I reached my riven cap, and I don't want to fork over the plat for rivens I'm never going to use.  I just don't know what to do with them.  I'd transmute them if I could, but I guess you can't...  Selling seems like a waste, as does dissolving, though lesser so.

Is there a market for junk rivens?  If so, what's the going rate?  If not, what does one do with them...?

9 answers to this question

Did get some useless rivens like cestra or for laser rifle. Did convert them into endo. I won't do such a crime and "gift" people such slot wasting things. If anything, i would have to pay THEM for them to get my riven for it to be not a crime.

12 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Did get some useless rivens like cestra or for laser rifle. Did convert them into endo. I won't do such a crime and "gift" people such slot wasting things. If anything, i would have to pay THEM for them to get my riven for it to be not a crime.

Well, you may call it useless, but one or two people might actually enjoy it. I once sold an Aklato Riven to someone, granted at 20p or lower, so someone could like it.

Finding such person, on the other hand, is the biggest problem.

The same thing as with "good" riven : nothing.

When I get one that make me cross the 15 cap, I remove the worst one. But I don't really care, I don't even use the good ones (because good ones for good weapons are trashy, good ones for trashy weapons won't save these weapons anyway)...

Someone always needs a riven for something. I usually try for a few days to trade my trash rivens for some other riven that might interest me. Just advertise as "WTT [riven something] for another riven" and you'll get offers like "what are you looking for" or a list of rivens the person is willing to trade for your riven.

You don't have to destroy trash rivens or anything, just continue doing sorties until you get a new veiled riven, then you'll be asked to destroy a riven or buy  riven slots before being given the new veiled riven, then you're fine destroying a trash riven.

1 hour ago, Dresden_ said:

I reached my riven cap, and I don't want to fork over the plat for rivens I'm never going to use.  I just don't know what to do with them.  I'd transmute them if I could, but I guess you can't...  Selling seems like a waste, as does dissolving, though lesser so.

Is there a market for junk rivens?  If so, what's the going rate?  If not, what does one do with them...?

I keep them. got so far around 43 riven mods, some are crap, but all of them are maxed.

That's me. new hobby in this game: trying to get all riven (as mush as i am allowed).. nothing else to do so far