Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Simulor Builds? (After "Nerf")

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Guys

So, for the first time ever, I'm leveling the Synoid Simulor, on paper and right out of the tin, its quite bad, infact, its really bad. However I kown that some builds out there and quite good, However I'm having a issue trying to find a good one.

The only thing I kown I do want is a good "Fire-rate" installed on and a reload mod (Cuz both suck on its own). As well, I do not own a Riven Mod, as I do not kown how powerful some can be, and I am NOT spending 6k plat on a "MLG-GOD BUILD".  

So any help will be great. Less Forma the better 

Legion

12 answers to this question

Honestly I've tried everyone's build out there that have cropped up after the changes on U20, and they suck. Simulor cannot kill level 145 corrupted bombards with ease anymore, no matter which status build I try, so please take that in mind when you're fighting Grineer that you will need a good secondary/melee to deal with the tanks of the game.

Anyway, after doing tests on 5x level 145 ancient healers with 3x level 145 ancient disrupters as my other test, results came back negative on the status. So what am I using? The same build I was using that took number 1 spot as was the most popular build pre-U20 change.

https://goo.gl/736NgY

Here's the build. I tested these on iron skin rhino with and without roar, I could kill all the ancients in a full clip with roar on after using alt fire. The other builds with status took about 2-3 clips worth before they were all dead with roar. Without roar it took fornever to happen. 2-3 clips that's 30-45 shots and detonated.

Then I tested on Mirage of course. Same results.

16 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

Honestly I've tried everyone's build out there that have cropped up after the changes on U20, and they suck. Simulor cannot kill level 145 corrupted bombards with ease anymore, no matter which status build I try, so please take that in mind when you're fighting Grineer that you will need a good secondary/melee to deal with the tanks of the game.

Anyway, after doing tests on 5x level 145 ancient healers with 3x level 145 ancient disrupters as my other test, results came back negative on the status. So what am I using? The same build I was using that took number 1 spot as was the most popular build pre-U20 change.

https://goo.gl/736NgY

Here's the build. I tested these on iron skin rhino with and without roar, I could kill all the ancients in a full clip with roar on after using alt fire. The other builds with status took about 2-3 clips worth before they were all dead with roar. Without roar it took fornever to happen. 2-3 clips that's 30-45 shots and detonated.

Then I tested on Mirage of course. Same results.

Thank you

Just now, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

i dont use simulor because it isnt good for the way i play it. i frequently play endurance runs so i dont need a gun like that, its weak

You just have to know how to use it, its funny how people call it weak or trash jsut because they have to press one more button now.

Its even stronger then before since you actually have to use its mechanic.

People still go made about Ash due the same reason.

Just now, Marine027 said:

You just have to know how to use it, its funny how people call it weak or trash jsut because they have to press one more button now.

Its even stronger then before since you actually have to use its mechanic.

People still go made about Ash due the same reason.

i like ash after rework.  i just dont play it cause its weak when you fight lvl 3k enemies you know...

Just now, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

i like ash after rework.  i just dont play it cause its weak when you fight lvl 3k enemies you know...

Depends on your build and palystyle, you know there isa thing called balance and i not mean reworks.

What i mean balance your frame with weapons and builds out to make strengths stronger and prevent weaknesses.

Relaying on one weapon and frame to kill lvl 150+ or something like that is dumb sorry.

Co-Op Game you know, Teamplay, Weapon variety, CC, Damage, Tanking.

Those this exist ingame, if you make oyur loadout only for the purpose to solo all and can't life with it that a limit exists to certain things then i am sorry again.

Do you know why enemys scale that poorly? Because DE definitly not expected people dragging endless missions out over 5 hours and more jsut because they can, how else you want to limit without just aborting the mission and ending it automaticly?

People abuse the games mechanic over and over and this ended up with heavy nerfs and then they complained, they deserved it.

If things are not your likeing maybe oyu sohuld then think aobut moving in also.

But you sohuld not call everythign that seems bad trash, the thing is not thigns are to weak, but certain things are to OP, and then nerf happen.

But on the other end peopel scream for challange, and if tehre is challange what do they do? Chees trough with abusing mechanics.

All i say is, some nerfs are deserved and if people can't stand and handle changes like it is in rela life, then please, those kind of people leave, move on and never come back.

3 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Depends on your build and palystyle, you know there isa thing called balance and i not mean reworks.

What i mean balance your frame with weapons and builds out to make strengths stronger and prevent weaknesses.

Relaying on one weapon and frame to kill lvl 150+ or something like that is dumb sorry.

Co-Op Game you know, Teamplay, Weapon variety, CC, Damage, Tanking.

Those this exist ingame, if you make oyur loadout only for the purpose to solo all and can't life with it that a limit exists to certain things then i am sorry again.

Do you know why enemys scale that poorly? Because DE definitly not expected people dragging endless missions out over 5 hours and more jsut because they can, how else you want to limit without just aborting the mission and ending it automaticly?

People abuse the games mechanic over and over and this ended up with heavy nerfs and then they complained, they deserved it.

If things are not your likeing maybe oyu sohuld then think aobut moving in also.

But you sohuld not call everythign that seems bad trash, the thing is not thigns are to weak, but certain things are to OP, and then nerf happen.

But on the other end peopel scream for challange, and if tehre is challange what do they do? Chees trough with abusing mechanics.

All i say is, some nerfs are deserved and if people can't stand and handle changes like it is in rela life, then please, those kind of people leave, move on and never come back.

agree with some ponts( not everything) , i never liked the gun though, it doesnt suit my playstyle and its just dumb to shoot orbs and run like an headless chicken. I never play warframe solo, i play endurance with clan mates because i like endurance, there is no challenge oneshotting lvl 100 enemies lol.

Edited by (PS4)maso_sage-mode