Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dominion Sword Skin

Omnijack

It'd be lovely if we could get just the weapon skin without having to buy the whole bundle. Based on the individual price of the chroma skin it seems like that's taking up the majority of the plat. I just want the sword skin, i don't want to have to spend a fortune and get a sugatra and a chroma skin that i'll never use.

41 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

This is a pretty popular request. Doubt it'll happen, though. The stuff only comes in a bundle to give us incentive to buy the absurd amount of plat to pay for the whole thing. 

Absurd amount of plat? 1 hour of farming and I bought the bundle...Deluxe packages are cheap

You've got my vote.  These packages are always ludicrously expensive and unfair if all you want is the weapon skin. They've been releasing this way for a while and every single time they do, people complain.

The way it should work:  Warframe skin costs 175 plat, weapon skin costs 100, and buying both together costs 225.  This way there is a reward for buying them together, not a punishment for only wanting the weapon skin. Big difference.

Edited by Momaw

Been asking for this ever since the Palatine deluxe dropped, In many cases I would love to just buy the stuff inside the bundle without buying the whole package, Loki's deluxe bundle comes to mind. I would love to buy the Armor set and weapon skin separately which would usually cost 150p at most, but im forced to pay 325 for a loading screen skin and a skin that doesn't appeal to me whatsoever.  

Whenever I think about the whole bundle thing I get flashbacks to this PeFOQjG.gif

Edited by Midrib

2 hours ago, Momaw said:

The way it should work:  Warframe skin costs 175 plat, weapon skin costs 100, and buying both together costs 225.  This way there is a reward for buying them together, not a punishment for only wanting the weapon skin. Big difference.

this^. unfortunately though, DE are a business and will cut corners where possible. the whole "to bundle or not to bundle" system is aimed at people who are on the fence about it, or don't quite have the plat to buy it. it's multiple angles of attack: you might hate the skin, but you LOVE the Sword skin, so rather than get a guarantees 105P or however much it would be priced at, they'd rather try for 250p or whatever for the whole bundle (yeah, I don't know nor care for the specific prices on things I don't want to buy lol).

it's the same tactic anyone on Trading uses: rather than settling for a smaller amount, if there's a chance they can get more, they'll go for it exclusively. I do believe we should have the option to get the bundle or each item separately, but it's not the way DE want to do business sadly. what's more, they've already received flak for doing this with Vault Access, forcing players to buy Prime frames and weapons they may already have just because they missed the cosmetics.