Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can VR Dimension like in Octavia's Anthem Be a New Solar Region?

ssh83

Most tilesets are just visual differences that don't affect gameplay.  They all play the same.  That's why I liked many mastery tests where you sneak, jump and actually aim.  Basically everything that make you feel like a finesse-based ninja than a face-roll mass-exterminator.  I can understand how some challenge maps would make no sense in the "real world" factions' maps, but they are too fun to be just one-time things!

If DE can make a new region for VR dimension so that mission rotations can include these for variety sake.  It would help a lot with replayability. 

VR dimension would also be a good clean start on resources.  Since it wouldn't make sense to drop real-world resource in "the weave," it's a good opportunity to design new resource with reasonable acquisition rate that won't get inflated.

Edited by ssh83

3 minutes ago, SpectreXenon said:

There was an old concept for it, where there would be dungeons in the ... VR thing, was fanmade however.

Yeah they already have a ton of resources made.  All they need is to assign level designers who work on the cool mastery tests and tell them to go all out on creating tiles with interesting of environment-based challenges.

Hmm... well, for a while now I have been hoping for more transition points to have the need to destroy walls/ceilings to enter new areas (like on ships especially). (Which do exist, here and there, but can be expanded on), but to have VR become a new aspect?

I can envision a new method for cracking into devices and alarms, if such an idea can be expanded on, aside from how we can use ciphers and/or use Ordis on that one Lander.

I wonder about how many more such uses could work in Warframe?

40 minutes ago, maj.death said:

The only way I could see us using the weave and data scapes is if we suddenly got an influx of cephalons that needed saving from internal threats.

*blast internet router with Zarr* The wifis dead, is that good enough?

Edited by LightningsVengance