Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Please

QuackCoyote

Question

How the F*** do i get more synthesis scanners? i tried lookng up videos and they are few months old and those videos told me to go to relays but those relays ARE FUCING DESTROYED!? and for the past hour ive been googling everything i could think of and still no answer like why the hell isnt this on the forums already?? if it already is i never saw it PLEASE HELP ME im pulling my hair out over this.

7 answers to this question

Go to Cephalon Simaris in any relay. His room is past the main room. Take the elevators by the conclave room up to him. Or when you get to the relay, you can pause and just fast travel to him through the pause menu.

5 minutes ago, Homer87 said:

Go to Cephalon Simaris in any relay. His room is past the main room. Take the elevators by the conclave room up to him. Or when you get to the relay, you can pause and just fast travel to him through the pause menu.

Also, active relays are on Mecury, Saturn & Pluto for PC.

I think we need to calm down a little first. Then, just politely ask the question. Or, just google "synthesis scanner warframe" and you will find this page: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Synthesis_Scanner

In this page it clearly states: This can be purchased in a set of 25 charges from the Offerings section of Cephalon Simaris for Credits64‍ 5,000.

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

5 hours ago, Keelan444 said:

How the F*** do i get more synthesis scanners? i tried lookng up videos and they are few months old and those videos told me to go to relays but those relays ARE FUCING DESTROYED!? and for the past hour ive been googling everything i could think of and still no answer like why the hell isnt this on the forums already?? if it already is i never saw it PLEASE HELP ME im pulling my hair out over this.

you better buy the battery. so u don't need to buy scanners anymore