The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update failed! The content servers are temporarily unavailable. The update will be restarted shortly..

killingmercy

Having this issue today of all days when I want to grind some Affinity Points. Does DE even listen to the complaints regarding about their launcher derping out despite us having more than enough Internet connection?? Not using VPNs or blocking incoming/outgoing connections in the firewall settings whatsoever.

Update: screw this. Uninstalling the game & redownloading the whole damn thing again. If it doesn't work... I'll say goodbye to this game for another 2 years or so.

Edited by Tsukiyomi91

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello ther i have the same problem but devs wont respond to my launcher problems like i tried everything disabling my antivirus didnt work,reinstaling didt work,password reset didnt work,gmail reset didnt work,tried on my laptop still didnt work,tried on my main pc still dosent work,i tried to uncheck everything in the launcher nothing changes,i set the devs logs they only told me ip was banned for a small amout of time but this is going on for 2 days now ,tried changing my ip didnt work,i leggit tried everything and nothing works like the f 

checked firewall added it to the firewall stil dosent work 

2x deleted game and reinstalled still nothing 

sended like 20 emails to devs no responds 

like i really like the game and i want to go back playin it again but cant couse of this problem i adore the game the best f2p game ever 

Same problem here. It's actually happened to me before, I somehow fixed it by switching to non-Steam launcher, then it happened again. Then I somehow fixed it by reinstalling my whole operating system. I'm not doing that again, #*!% that. To contribute somewhat, I think it happens when there's an update, and the game works fine until that happens.

On 2018-10-13 at 3:54 AM, S0UL3R said:

Same problem here. It's actually happened to me before, I somehow fixed it by switching to non-Steam launcher, then it happened again. Then I somehow fixed it by reinstalling my whole operating system. I'm not doing that again, #*!% that. To contribute somewhat, I think it happens when there's an update, and the game works fine until that happens.

so far we can only blame the new update =.=

Don't worry you're not the only one... I can't access Warframe for 17 days now. And it seems support doesn't know how to help me. I don't want to advertise anything but it it took an hour for TERA support to fix my game(I think problem was the same after waiting almost month for problem escalation. But it was just HOUR to unblock me.

• 1 month later...

Im having this problem has been 4-5 days =T nothing on the list worked so far ;-; oh crap.

I think Warframe support did never expand, on old times it would take less than a hour to receive an answer not automated, I have been talking to myself on support page since 3 days of abstinence xD