Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do mods like Healing Return and Condition Overload Work on Atlas Landslide?

(PSN)Crixus044

Question

I have Healing Return and it does work on this first hit, but I can't seem to get consistent results, which may be a result with how landslide works, but I don't know how. I don't have condition overload yet, so I can't test this, so would any of you be able to show me if both can work consistently? Much thanks if true. You will be contributing greatly to the knowledge of the community.

18 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Bravely_Casual said:

No, but they do work on Melee exalted weapons like Primal Fury and EB.

Seriously? You've tested this? Why would it work with channeled exalted weapons like EB, Primal Fury, and Hysteria, but not with Landslide?
Thanks for letting me know though.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

Seriously? You've tested this? Why would it work with channeled exalted weapons like EB, Primal Fury, and Hysteria, but not with Landslide?

I'm pretty sure they don't work on exalted weapons. most mods like that don't, like blood rush. maybe consult the wiki?

Just now, JSharpie said:

I'm pretty sure they don't work on exalted weapons. most mods like that don't, like blood rush. maybe consult the wiki?

I know weapon specific mods and combo counter mods don't work on exalted melee, but healing return works on my excal and so does condition overload, but from what I am hearing. atlas is a different story. Do you have the mod to test in the simulacrum maybe?

Hi dude, u have special gift to choose something which nobody use :smile:. Landslide is dealing Impact Dmg which Status Effect  has no duration, so no use for Both, but according to your experience (if that wasn't just Health orb u overlooked), Healing return needs to be investigated, imho the Chance that works is near 0.

Off Topic: Sorry that I didn't replied to your question in your Chroma's Topic, but these days are really hectic for me, thanks for understanding.

Edit: Orrr, everything is different because I overlooked the fact that melee mods affect Landslide. So, let's say we have Melee with 100% Status Chance dealing DoT Dmg. Questions: Is Landslide prior? Will every hit deal DoT Dmg with no Proc because Landslide is prior with no duration and u have 100% Status Chance? Will every hit deal DoT Dmg with equal Proc because Landslide isn't prior?

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

13 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Hi dude, u have special gift to choose something which nobody use :smile:. Landslide is dealing Impact Dmg which Status Effect  has no duration, so no use for Both, but according to your experience (if that wasn't just Health orb u overlooked), Healing return needs to be investigated, imho the Chance that works is near 0.

Off Topic: Sorry that I didn't replied to your question in your Chroma's Topic, but these days are really hectic for me, thanks for understanding.

Edit: Orrr, everything is different because I overlooked the fact that melee mods affect Landslide. So, let's say we have Melee with 100% Status Chance dealing DoT Dmg. Questions: Is Landslide prior? Will every hit deal DoT Dmg with no Proc because Landslide is prior with no duration and u have 100% Status Chance? Will every hit deal DoT Dmg with equal Proc because Landslide isn't prior?

Lol onder, good to see ya. I understand about the response delay. Hell if I had more than a mere few hours each week to play the game, I wouldn't even need to ask. I use to do all these tests by myself, but i just don't have the time anymore. I appreciate your help. Yeah landslide does use melee mods and is affected by melee passives (lesion passive works and venka prime extra combo counter works, already tested myself a LONG time ago when i had time). These mods are new, so my ability to test is limited.

It wasn't a health orb because i didn't get the health orb pickup icon. Also, I know for certain that the status effects of landslide are limited to elementals and impact procs only, but prior status procs are viable for melee Condition Overload, including procs from warframe powers and primaries. My only question is if Condition Overload will buff landslide's damage like it would regular melee. 

Off Topic: I am an endless mission player through and through. I am all about weird synergies and underrated weapons/abilities/combos. I love taking stuff people normally overlook and turn it into ultimate power. Maybe when I'm able to play online, you can come with me and join me on my wacky spree.

On 12.4.2017 at 7:47 AM, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

Landslide is no equipped ability, doesn't matter tho. What it works with is combo. Equip Body count and reap a passive extra multiplier.

The difference between these is that Landslide offers the peak damage of those on the fly, while you don't have to de-equip your gun (for damage or health management- Furis tanking without damage dropps like chroma- or even regular melee), are invulnerable while use, able to set Frost type Cc (Path of statues) while carrying a completely viable or special Melee build around. (crit damage, maiming strike, Blood rush, utility, Vulcan blitz on Jat Kittag - Thank me later)

Ebrace what it is. It's awesome.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

On 4/13/2017 at 6:33 AM, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Landslide is no equipped ability, doesn't matter tho. What it works with is combo. Equip Body count and reap a passive extra multiplier.

The difference between these is that Landslide offers the peak damage of those on the fly, while you don't have to de-equip your gun (for damage or health management- Furis tanking without damage dropps like chroma- or even regular melee), are invulnerable while use, able to set Frost type Cc (Path of statues) while carrying a completely viable or special Melee build around. (crit damage, maiming strike, Blood rush, utility, Vulcan blitz on Jat Kittag - Thank me later)

Ebrace what it is. It's awesome.

Problem with combo counter play is that landslide doesn't seem to affect the combo counter, so if I get a 4x combo counter and I want to keep that, i'd have to keep meleeing enemies in between landslides because landslide won't contribute. This may have been changed, but that's how I remember landslide. BTW, Vulcan Blitz jat kittag has taken my OP rhino prime to 5:30 hours in an ods mission. Jat Kittag has always been my favorite weapon in game and now, it's just super.

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

healing return is probably one of  worst mods for melee its not consistnt its takes u 15 slots.. life strike is superior... 4 slot cost instat heal... healing return is very rng...based if u dont proc status and u need urgent heal u will not gain any hp... and life strike works alwayes

3 hours ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

Problem with combo counter play is that landslide doesn't seem to affect the combo counter, so if I get a 4x combo counter and I want to keep that, i'd have to keep meleeing enemies in between landslides because landslide won't contribute. This may have been changed, but that's how I remember landslide. BTW, Vulcan Blitz jat kittag has taken my OP rhino prime to 5:30 hours in an ods mission. Jat Kittag has always been my favorite weapon in game and now, it's just super.

It should, obviously only by one at a time and it won't show while carrying a gun but it's still a 1,5 - 2x mutliplier without bigger effort, on a strong offensive+ Cc ability.

He is among the few frames that offer a middle ground, that are the jack-of-all-trades trash tiers like oberon claim to be.

8 hours ago, ashrah said:

healing return is probably one of  worst mods for melee its not consistnt its takes u 15 slots.. life strike is superior... 4 slot cost instat heal... healing return is very rng...based if u dont proc status and u need urgent heal u will not gain any hp... and life strike works alwayes

Healing Return works on Status dealth by all Arsenal while Life Strike is Melee only, u can use HR with Quick Melee while LS is Channeling only and cost u Energy. I can easilly recomend HR over LS for players which are not focused on Melee and Channeling especially. U can take any Melee with decent speed without Catalyst and Forma and put there only HR and Fury/Primed while u will have another source of Status Effect or Melee with inate Status Effect and heal yourself with just Quick Melee, Dmg is more contraproductive then usefull because its Heal/Hit.

Edit: Synergy with Landslide still in investigation process, Octavia´s U today

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

11 hours ago, ashrah said:

Landslide can't channel for life strike, so this would be a decent alternative for when I'm playing with my saryn buddy.... if it works.

6 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

It should, obviously only by one at a time and it won't show while carrying a gun but it's still a 1,5 - 2x mutliplier without bigger effort, on a strong offensive+ Cc ability.

He is among the few frames that offer a middle ground, that are the jack-of-all-trades trash tiers like oberon claim to be.

It uses the combo counter to increase its damage, but I had a 1.5x combo counter from meleeing only, and when i used landslide constantly for about 10 seconds straight, the combo counter dropped off when it should have moved up to 2.0x, which means it uses the combo counter, but doesn't increase it with repetitive strikes, unless it was a bug or has been changed. I remember it use to increase the combo counter a long time ago, so i don't know what happened

1 hour ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

Landslide can't channel for life strike, so this would be a decent alternative for when I'm playing with my saryn buddy.... if it works.

It uses the combo counter to increase its damage, but I had a 1.5x combo counter from meleeing only, and when i used landslide constantly for about 10 seconds straight, the combo counter dropped off when it should have moved up to 2.0x, which means it uses the combo counter, but doesn't increase it with repetitive strikes, unless it was a bug or has been changed. I remember it use to increase the combo counter a long time ago, so i don't know what happened

medi ray will heal u more  then  healing return...

Must be a bug...You may wanna report that one.

Tried the possibilitys a little testing out a few playstyles and i definitly noticed the combo counter raising and beein substained while i had a melee weapon equipped.... Finished my final build on the current patch too. We are both on ps4 so it's definitly not something platform related eather. Must be a inconsistent bug of a sort similar to frozen/pertified enemys becoming invulnerable at times.

Be assured that it's definitly intendet to give and profit from melee combo tho.

3 hours ago, ashrah said:

medi ray will heal u more  then  healing return...

I don't know if that's true or not, but like an old tv commercial once said, "¿Por que no los dos?" Which means "Why don't we have both?" Medi ray is a sentinel mod and a pretty mandatory one at that, so that's obviously going to be in my setup, but why not have healing return  in the weapon slot to heal as well?

3 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Must be a bug...You may wanna report that one.

Tried the possibilitys a little testing out a few playstyles and i definitly noticed the combo counter raising and beein substained while i had a melee weapon equipped.... Finished my final build on the current patch too. We are both on ps4 so it's definitly not something platform related eather. Must be a inconsistent bug of a sort similar to frozen/pertified enemys becoming invulnerable at times.

Be assured that it's definitly intendet to give and profit from melee combo tho.

Well that is fantastic news, so maybe I'll start using him again with some of my frame 'n weapon synergies. 

I don't know if that's true or not, but like an old tv commercial once said, "¿Por que no los dos?" Which means "Why don't we have both?" Medi ray is a sentinel mod and a pretty mandatory one at that, so that's obviously going to be in my setup, but why not have healing return  in the weapon slot to heal as well?

Well that is fantastic news, so maybe I'll start using him again with some of my frame 'n weapon synergies. 

thing is u need to proc status to heal.. and wen u need heal u need it instant what if u dont proc status...? and life strike 1 swing will back u full hp.. and works all time and cost much less

most if not all these mods that supposedly works with combo counter doesn't really pan out, they are a hit or miss in real play.

I melee all my missions and tried them all and basically they are a waste of space with regular frames, but godly with status frames like Oberon, Saryn etc that cast statuses.

On 4/18/2017 at 8:56 PM, ashrah said:

thing is u need to proc status to heal.. and wen u need heal u need it instant what if u dont proc status...? and life strike 1 swing will back u full hp.. and works all time and cost much less

Im not saying it's better, but for landslide, life strike is useless because landslide can't channel, so healing return would be my only option. Of course I can use regular melee for life strike, but that's not the point. Just asking if this will work. Thank you for your input though. I will not use this for solo, only for friends with status frames.