Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave mods in PvE

Simmml

Just now, Simmml said:

In principal it's ok to have them stay conclave exclusive rewards that are usable in PvE. It's a compromise I am willing to make if all else fails.

However I just think back to Conclave event 3 in a row... People were... pleased

Oh there will be riots in the street, but two days later everyone will be complaining about something else. Probably that there was an event and they had to build their own reward AGAIN (How dare DE)

7 minutes ago, TheChaotic1 said:

Oh there will be riots in the street, but two days later everyone will be complaining about something else. Probably that there was an event and they had to build their own reward AGAIN (How dare DE)

We don't talk about this here... (DE is just terribad at communicating)

9 minutes ago, TheChaotic1 said:

Yeah I fully agree with you. Things go apesh*t for a couple of days then the topic is forgotten or loses all it's momentum, with a few cases where the heat remains subdued but still there like a haunting specter, like Ash's sh*tty revisit and topics still showing up every now and then about it.

Just now, Skaleek said:

DE wont stir up a ****storm unless they get something from it.

Which is why I am for offering the mods in a differnt way. You can make them still available in conclave and add them to drop tables somewhere else?

9 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

What does that give DE?

Happy people playing their grindy game; Maybe it sells a few weapons/warframes based on that. Atlas augment : Hey I should get atlas I want to be a rock man!

Meanwhile, making them usable but not dropping would create a platinum flow trough trade, which means more people will be buying/spending platinum, which in turns does benefit DE. Same as if they added a Conclave weapon that it's an undtradable blueprint but has a platinum option. Everyone wins in the end.

1 hour ago, _Vortus_ said:

Pretty simple response to the op.   No.   Keep conclave in conclave.  

Also, make Ivara only usable in Spy, and Nidus only usable in Salvaje, and Rhino only usable in Jackal fight and Loki only usable in hyenna pack and Primes only usable in Void/Fissures and...

47 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

Or...you could cancel your Peacemaker, relocate, and then cast it again.

Yeah, but not the same feeling as rolling with those handguns.

3 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Also, make Ivara only usable in Spy, and Nidus only usable in Salvaje, and Rhino only usable in Jackal fight and Loki only usable in hyenna pack and Primes only usable in Void/Fissures and...

You are just being factious and making about as much sense as teats on bull.    All those frames drop in missions that are part of the regular PvE part of Warframe.  Many of which have to be changed for use in that Conclave.    I have no issue with players that want to play that part of the game, as long as it doesn't infect the rest of Warframe.    If it can be used in PvE, it needs to drop in PvE.

8 hours ago, _Vortus_ said:

You are just being factious and making about as much sense as teats on bull.    All those frames drop in missions that are part of the regular PvE part of Warframe.  Many of which have to be changed for use in that Conclave.    I have no issue with players that want to play that part of the game, as long as it doesn't infect the rest of Warframe.    If it can be used in PvE, it needs to drop in PvE.

If I don't like a syndicate, how do I get weapons without actually working for them? "I don't like X mode/mission" isn't a valid, logic or fair reason to deny other's fun and potential trade flow that would indirectly benefit DE. If you want something in this game you play for it or pay for it.

Besides, those mods wouldn't really affect the PvE meta, so it doesn't affect you in any way, and if you want them that much you could trade for them, like everyone else who wants something that it's tradable from a mode/mission they don't enjoy.

On 14/04/2017 at 0:01 PM, Nazrethim said:

If I don't like a syndicate, how do I get weapons without actually working for them? "I don't like X mode/mission" isn't a valid, logic or fair reason to deny other's fun and potential trade flow that would indirectly benefit DE. If you want something in this game you play for it or pay for it.

Besides, those mods wouldn't really affect the PvE meta, so it doesn't affect you in any way, and if you want them that much you could trade for them, like everyone else who wants something that it's tradable from a mode/mission they don't enjoy.

That is the exact reasoning why us not having these mods yet makes absolutely no sense lol

20 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

Most mods would be beyond useless in PvE (Draining GloomHeartseeker), while a few would be broken (Brain StormSkull Shots), and some may even make other mods obsolete (Lie in Wait). 

Conclave mods are balanced for Conclave, not PvE. 

But PvE balance is a jenga tower of broken mechanics anyway, so it doesn't matter at all.

Brain Storm and Skull Shots aren't even remotedly broken, they require headshots to keep working... on weapons with LOTS of recoil. Lie In Wait may as well be a Corrupted mod for it's effects. Also, the fact that some mods would become useless doesn't matter, as we have those in PvE too (Ammo Drum anyone?)