The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Egg-spression!

[DE]Megan

Here is my Egg-cellent  egg. I included one half being slightly darker with Stalkers symbol:stalker: and a plain side with the lotus symbol:lotus:

(one of the pictures is a little blurry.)

(I had to reupload the pictures again via a link to my google pictures)

Egg pictures

Edited by redninjaoffire
pictures wouldnt show properly... again

Maybe Stalk-egg?My idea is a physical change to stalker so that it looks like a rabbit and also change its sound, for example that has a sword in the shape of a rabbit's paw and that has graphic effects when it hits you, that they come out as eggs to indicate that it has hit you , On the colors of the stalker appearance you can also have bright and lively colors like those of the Easter palette, and thus temporarily remove the terrifying aspect of our friend stalker

On ‎14‎.‎4‎.‎2017 at 3:06 AM, [DE]Megan said:

h3rJWzq.jpg

There might not be any egg-laying Grineer hopping around the Origin System this Easter, but that doesn’t mean the Tenno can’t have some Easter fun. Showcase your creativity and celebrate the season by painting a Warframe themed Easter egg!

How to enter:
Create a Warframe themed Easter egg and share your creation here!

Need an example?

Reveal hidden contents

71Pmtx5.jpg
q9zUEvA.jpg

(I know right? It's amazing) 

Rules:

• One submission per player
  • Easter egg must be made by you
  • Easter egg can be digitally drawn or made physically
  • Easter egg design must be Warframe related and appropriate for the community forums
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Prizes:
1st place – 1000 Platinum! sakdasads

sdasas

2nd place – 750 Platinum!
3rd place – 500 Platinum!
4th place – 250 Platinum!
5th place – 100 Platinum!

Winners will be determined based on creativity used to create a Warframe themed Easter egg!

This contest starts now until April 20th at 1:00 p.m. ET! 

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Hop to it, Tenno! :community:

So here's my submission. It's a mag trying to enjoy Easter, but with a limited budget to spend. Now she has to make a hard decision. Choose between Darvo or Baro, as each tries to sway her into buying their product...

http://imgur.com/a/OyQZ0

Though it isn't the most well done thing, there is an Easter egg (pun intended) hidden in the picture. See if you can point it out. I haven't seen anyone do this sort of thing, yet, as mostly everyone is just colouring some eggs, so points for creativity and originality for me!