Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All I Need in warframe to die happy (Mech Frame)

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

I like this.
though the lore behind this would most likely be siimilar to that of valkyy but built from the ground up instead of getting dismantled and rebuilt.
I really wish D E would do this.

EDIT: Also make so that whenever it does a slilde, instead of slowing down it slows down its time-perseption and increaces movement speed dew to the jetpack
Just like that game vanquish from 2010

Edited by Froztbytes

Yeah this is a nice drawing (both the original and the quick) and I would like to see this in game and there is nothing wrong with a mecha frame. There are some older concepts sadly which not landed in game because the devs find them too different and unfit to the warframe universe but then they just created "different" designs. Hopefully with Geoff they will be more open to accept designs and let us make more concept and warframe which just almost ready to be in game. I want this guy!

On 4/21/2017 at 1:55 AM, Sziklamester said:

Yeah this is a nice drawing (both the original and the quick) and I would like to see this in game and there is nothing wrong with a mecha frame. There are some older concepts sadly which not landed in game because the devs find them too different and unfit to the warframe universe but then they just created "different" designs. Hopefully with Geoff they will be more open to accept designs and let us make more concept and warframe which just almost ready to be in game. I want this guy!

Thanks man , we have another mecha Frame enthusiast . There's a lot of people that believe it would be a bad idea but I mean we have a frame that's based on a brawler that throws rocks and another that is a literal pixie so I don't think this is that bad of an idea 

On 4/15/2017 at 2:23 PM, Froztbytes said:

I like this.
though the lore behind this would most likely be siimilar to that of valkyy but built from the ground up instead of getting dismantled and rebuilt.
I really wish D E would do this.

EDIT: Also make so that whenever it does a slilde, instead of slowing down it slows down its time-perseption and increaces movement speed dew to the jetpack
Just like that game vanquish from 2010

Just as you were talking about slowing down time, I thought of Vanquish.

We kinda have a similar looking jetpack but it's tennogen.