Jump to content
  • 248
Buff00n

3036 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Fridays)

Question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I'd like to add:  The number in the title of this thread no longer looks like a real number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Huh, up until now I've only ever heard the Parliament version.  Thanks for that!

Walk The Dinosaur (Was Not Was): Mandachord (Original)

No problem 😄
Also I've never heard the Parliament version myself lol. Could you link it or send in a DM?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, Frost-Bourne said:

No problem 😄
Also I've never heard the Parliament version myself lol. Could you link it or send in a DM?

Oh, I guess it was just George Clinton:  Link.  Ignore the movie tie-in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Oh, I guess it was just George Clinton:  Link.  Ignore the movie tie-in.

Ah ok, also damn thats got some nice funk to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello. This library of your work is awesome!

If I may, I'd request a song, with some alternates listed should the first request fall into the 'cannot do' category

1. About a Girl - Nirvava, 8 second to 16 second mark

2. All the good girls go to hell - Billie Eilish starting at the 1:34 second mark.

3. She Hates Me - Puddle of Mudd starting at the 1:19 second mark

Edited by TheMartyr781

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-11-30 at 6:24 AM, Buff00n said:

I usually don't do 6/8 time this way but it kind of works out.

Music of the Spanish Court (Rodrigo Martinez): Mandachord (Original)

Thank you! I'm impressed, you actually mastered the tradition for folia variations, and did your best with these ingame tools.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

As I alluded previously, a new Symphogear album released. Of the ten songs, half of them have two or more vocal parts, which I imagine would make a mandachord version difficult at best (I'll have to give them another listen to see if there's any good instrumental sections), and one other is not to my taste.

That leaves me with... four. Hm.

Well, I need to find good videos for them anyway. In the meantime, I'm surprised no one's asked you to do the new Pokemon Battle Tower theme yet - personally I'm not sure it's a good fit for the mandachord, but I'm still surprised no one's asked.

Edited by Gylaan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-11-29 at 11:05 PM, Buff00n said:

I can kind of do the bass line, but the only other thing that works is the chorus, so I did a piece of that.

The Seed 2.0 (The Roots): Mandachord (Original)

Thank you very much. I can't identify instruments that well, I don't know if bassline is the drum thing or there's a bass guitar in there.
in any case, thank you. Made my day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-11-23 at 7:06 AM, Buff00n said:

Sorry neither of those are going to work

Alright! Thank you for giving it a look 😄

I hope you don't mind I try once again 🙂

Can you do 1 of these?

Violet Evergarden - Never Coming Back
(the part between 0:35 and 0:50 is preferred, but if that doesn't work out, anything is fine ofc)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaXiw7D4V2k

EXO - Obsession
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxmP4b2a0uY

Super Junior - Superman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdFeKj798hU
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello! I can't get this fantastic melody out of my head and I wonder if something can be made of this on the mandachord?

The synth melody from OMD's Isotype? Specifically, about 0:54 to 1:09 as shown here? (Or any part that something can be made from?)

https://youtu.be/KUDQeREbJgc

Fingers crossed hopefully and thanks in advance.

 

Edited by hrtucker53

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-12-04 at 1:00 AM, Gylaan said:

As I alluded previously, a new Symphogear album released. Of the ten songs, half of them have two or more vocal parts, which I imagine would make a mandachord version difficult at best (I'll have to give them another listen to see if there's any good instrumental sections), and one other is not to my taste.

That leaves me with... four. Hm.

Well, I need to find good videos for them anyway. In the meantime, I'm surprised no one's asked you to do the new Pokemon Battle Tower theme yet - personally I'm not sure it's a good fit for the mandachord, but I'm still surprised no one's asked.

Close to doable than most Pokemon OSTs, but still not close enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-11-30 at 7:32 PM, TheMartyr781 said:

Hello. This library of your work is awesome!

If I may, I'd request a song, with some alternates listed should the first request fall into the 'cannot do' category

1. About a Girl - Nirvava, 8 second to 16 second mark

2. All the good girls go to hell - Billie Eilish starting at the 1:34 second mark.

3. She Hates Me - Puddle of Mudd starting at the 1:19 second mark

Your link is broken, but I believe you just wanted the backing beat?

About A Girl (Nirvana, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

I can do part of the bridge so I did that, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-12-05 at 6:44 AM, McHanzoBurger said:

Alright! Thank you for giving it a look 😄

I hope you don't mind I try once again 🙂

Can you do 1 of these?

Violet Evergarden - Never Coming Back
(the part between 0:35 and 0:50 is preferred, but if that doesn't work out, anything is fine ofc)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaXiw7D4V2k

EXO - Obsession
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxmP4b2a0uY

Super Junior - Superman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdFeKj798hU
 

I can do this:

Obsession (EXO/엑소): Mandachord (Original)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-12-05 at 12:34 PM, hrtucker53 said:

Hello! I can't get this fantastic melody out of my head and I wonder if something can be made of this on the mandachord?

The synth melody from OMD's Isotype? Specifically, about 0:54 to 1:09 as shown here? (Or any part that something can be made from?)

https://youtu.be/KUDQeREbJgc

Fingers crossed hopefully and thanks in advance.

 

Sorry, that's not going to fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2019-12-02 at 2:26 AM, Vesuu said:

Hello!

I'd like to request

"Do the Splash Hop" from Seiken Densetsu 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTmrjIw0QZE

or "Cutting Edge of Notion" from Star Ocean 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgMXWnWH1TA

or "Battle 2" from Romancing Saga 3
https://youtu.be/DLBVdNcKiHk

The part I can do from the remix doesn't appear in the original, so I did a part from the original too.

Do the Splash Hop (Seiken Densetsu 3, OC ReMix, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
48 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Close to doable than most Pokemon OSTs, but still not close enough.

Yeah, that's about what I figured. Still surprised I was the first to ask about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hate to be that guy, but what Nightcore songs have been done?(would appreciate a list)  I'm mostly interested in these three if they haven't been done already:

Angel With a Shotgun:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaIgq5j2Q8

Live for the Night:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvutWjWU1Jc

Courtesy Call:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IevsaST5LOE

Edited by (PS4)Smart_Leprekaun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
32 minutes ago, (PS4)Smart_Leprekaun said:

Hate to be that guy, but what Nightcore songs have been done?(would appreciate a list)  I'm mostly interested in these three if they haven't been done already:

Angel With a Shotgun:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaIgq5j2Q8

Live for the Night:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvutWjWU1Jc

Courtesy Call:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IevsaST5LOE

When someone requests a Nightcore song I work with the original because there is literally no difference with a Mandachord.  For example:

Angel With A Shotgun (The Cab): Mandachord (Original)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Buff00n said:

When someone requests a Nightcore song I work with the original because there is literally no difference with a Mandachord.  For example:

Angel With A Shotgun (The Cab): Mandachord (Original)

I see, my bad.  My Octavia still has a few hours left so I don't know much about it yet, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...