Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4727 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

7 hours ago, Gwevare said:

Speaking of Polka...  How about the Too Fat Polka?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a31vY8YNTg

Haha a few years ago I was at an Octoberfest and heard that performed live by a band consisting entirely of tubas.

Unfortunately, a Mandachord is not a tuba.  It's not going to work without changing it beyond recognition :sad:

Edited by Buff00n

2 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Haha a few years ago I was at an Octoberfest and heard that performed live by a band consisting entirely of tubas.

Unfortunately, a Mandachord is not a tuba.  It's not going to work without changing it beyond recognition :sad:

We very much need it able to function as a tuba.  Thank you anyhow, I shall return with another odd request for you to ply your skills upon.

1 hour ago, NisuTHUG said:

Could you please show how you create these song with mandachord? i.e tutorial or something.

If you give me a song, a new one or one I've already done, then maybe I can lead you through my thought process for that particular case.  

But I can't teach you how to music.  If you're not already familiar with music theory concepts like scales, intervals, chords, transposition, modulation, passing notes, meter, etc. then it's unlikely you'll be able to learn much from me in general.