Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4729 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

43 minutes ago, Zaritran-Six-Nine said:

fingers crossed Angels of the Zariman doesn't have too complex of a song attached to it's update lol.

Haha dammit I wasn't even thinking about that.  There were a lot of kids on the Zariman, so maybe the update's song will just be Baby Shark.

• Like 1

this song request is as experimental as the last one, trying to find a song that works for either the mandachord or the shawzin. this is the song from aviators that is one of my personal favorites. will this song work for either mandachord or shawzin. I mean if you want to go with mandachord first, be my guest. or maue a symfeny of shawzins like what you did with for narmer, that would be even better if you can't do the mandachord. but besides that, I'm wondering if it works on either one. 

I don't know if you can take links but here is the song 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwfF3S0NPWI&t=36s

Hello, I wish to request a song for mandachord.

Underworld by VAMPS from Code Vein  opening song. (It's a game).

Specifically from minute 1:00. If this parts not possible, please use any part of song that's possible. Thank you.

On 2022-03-12 at 2:37 AM, Zaritran-Six-Nine said:

Originally I was gonna go with the original, but this slightly poppier take on 'I Wish I Was a Mole in the Ground' by P'tit Belliveau might fit a bit better translated into Mandachord. If it doesn't work i'd offer 'Les bateaux dans la baie' as an alternative from the same artist, might even be a perfect fit if you can figure out something analog to banjo in the Mandachord kit. Thanks for the dedicated mandachord support, loved ur 72 Octavia's video a tonne, fingers crossed Angels of the Zariman doesn't have too complex of a song attached to it's update lol.

I can technically do this part perfectly, but it will still sound weird

Les bateaux dans la baie (P'tit Belliveau): Mandachord (Original)

On 2022-03-14 at 4:41 AM, KeviSoul said:

Hello Buff00n:

I would love to see your work on this song when you get the time for it. Love your content Awesome work!
Aurora-Temporary high ( 0.50 )

Thank you in advance ! 

PS:   I am posting this once again cuz maybe it was missed, I don't know no worries it love your work once again or i did not saw the reply thank you very much. 

Huh, I just missed it the first time.

It's borderline, but really suffers from the missing high note.  I can't make it not suck.