The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[LEGO Fan Art] Corpus Crewman Figurine

TheMugbearer

The basic Corpus Crewman wields a Dera rifle, and wears a grey suit. These Crewmen are weak and easy to kill when encountered in small groups, but in numbers, they can easily bring down a Tenno with combined fire.

A description of Corpus Crewman — Warframe Wiki

33640230010_6fd75edcdf_b.jpg

[Render] Corpus Crewman (Warframe) by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

Additional images: 1 | 2

If you like what I do and you want to see me create your OC, a favorite Bionicle Character, or something else, feel free to look up my Commission Info! I also now have a Patreon page, so please consider supporting!

Edited by TheMugbearer

11 hours ago, Duhktape said:

looks nice and all...

BUT DID YOU BUILD IT WITH LEGO SHAPES IN MIND AND CAN IT BE BUILT IRL?

I am not quite sure how to respond to your first question. I used the official LEGO Digital Designer software, so all the bricks and connections are more or less legal.

As for "Can it be built irl" - I dunno? If there were all color+brick combinations available, it may be possible to assemble one in real life. But since I build my models as sort of digital art, most of the time they are not supposed to be recreated in real life.

Edited by TheMugbearer

On 4/23/2017 at 8:29 AM, TheMugbearer said:

I am not quite sure how to respond to your first question. I used the official LEGO Digital Designer software, so all the bricks and connections are more or less legal.

As for "Can it be built irl" - I dunno? If there were all color+brick combinations available, it may be possible to assemble one in real life. But since I build my models as sort of digital art, most of the time they are not supposed to be recreated in real life.

congratulations, you understood my poorly worded question and answered it accordingly.