Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Inventory & Mastery Tracker

(XBOX)CW Chippi

Question

Fellow Tenno, I believe many of us approach our careers as Tenno in a number of ways.  Soon or later we understand that the world is just so massive that keeping track of it all is quite a daunting task.

This is my tool, I've finally built the courage to share back to the community.  

• Shared at Microsoft One Drive Better choice OPEN with Excel!
  • Shared at Google Drive Download a copy for yourself, all the cool stuff doesn't work in Google sheets

• Please note the Excel workbook is macro enabled. It contains both VBA code and hyperlinks to Warframe wiki pages or to other source information.

:satisfied: Enjoy and please let me know what you think or how it works for you!

Edited by (XB1)CW Chippi
updated links

Hey all, not sure what is happening. I did refresh the address just in case.
It's opening for me ok.  When I open through the web I does ask me this:

y4mtqEjhK7uxdvRlgsPLprG6GVh7HXrgK5rq6xLL
I open in excel.

I am however using excel 2013 in an xlsm (macro enabled) format. The google drive link for downloading seem to be working ok, too. @agassparkle (using office 360) got around the error by using the google link.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and THANK YOU for the input!! 

There is not button "Open in Excel" in my error message. My friend with Office 360 also tried your link... but no button too. Could you give me a link to download your excel file directly to my HardDrive, please?  Then I will be able to open it in my Excel.

Edited by p.aqua

16 hours ago, p.aqua said:

There is not button "Open in Excel" in my error message. My friend with Office 360 also tried your link... but no button too. Could you give me a link to download your excel file directly to my HardDrive, please?  Then I will be able to open it in my Excel.

You can use the google link and select the download option.

This looks like a great tool.  I have downloaded the spreadsheet, but perhaps I am a bit confused.  in the Prime Set tab, how do I enter the number of the pieces I have?  It just says I can't change this part of the pivot table.

@Kesker  THANKS for that!

Enter your parts on the Reward Table tab. The numbers you input in the "extra parts for sale" column is used to populate the "COMPLETED SETS FOR SALE" table (you don't need to enter it twice. If you have Prime parts that are not on the set tab, click the Refresh Pivot Table button, It's in the top right, under the instruction button. :thumbup: 

It's set up like that so when you are doing fissure missions you can set filters to just show  the relics your squad put up. After the mission add you extra part right there. 
When you are ready to do some trading just use the PRIME set status sheet to know quickly what you have for sale, without a bunch of scrolling.

CW Chippi
Tenno Warrants clan

Just a quick one - Prime reward table: "Almost" set at >74. Would it be better to be set at >66. This will capture all 4 part builds as well as 3 part builds (like Galatine and Orthos)

I'm also going to have my own instance and change the Prime set status to be driven from the "part acquired" column. The extra parts for sale column I will use to update the ducats table on the left of the prime rewards table.

It's a great spreadsheet and one I will be using. Thanks for sharing

Dekay

Just a quick one - Prime reward table: "Almost" set at >74. Would it be better to be set at >66. This will capture all 4 part builds as well as 3 part builds (like Galatine and Orthos)

I'm also going to have my own instance and change the Prime set status to be driven from the "part acquired" column. The extra parts for sale column I will use to update the ducats table on the left of the prime rewards table.

Dekay

10 hours ago, .Dekay. said:

Dekay

:thumbup: Thanks for the thanks!!

Good call on the less than four parts sets math.I have set that as the number for my own and now for any further updates this will be the standard.

I'd like to see you instance too. 

UPDATED:

• Added: Plains of Eidolon market weapons
  • Added: PoE Dojo weapon
  • Added: ZAW Strikes to melee table (Please note: I choose to add just the strikes because the MR only applies to the strikes after the weapon is guilded. Crating differant combination with a strike you have already ranked up will not grant additional MR)
  • Added: Dual Krohkur to the Weapons Construction tab
  • Adjusted the formula for the Prime set Status tab. per @.Dekay. suggestion weapons with tow of three parts will now show as almost complete.

UPDATED:

:nerd: NEW FUNCTIONs:

• Added "Leveling" to the status drop down options on the weapons tracker page.
    Items completed in your founders should be marked as "crafted", so you know what is ready for leveling
    Items you take out to level can be marked as "leveling" so they don't get mixed into your finished arsenal.
  • You can now change the sort order of your weapons list.
    weapons list is sort according to the table in the instruction sheet
    (the default sort is Leveling, Crafted, Purchased, unacquired, Arsenal, Sold)

• Added: AMP Prisms for MR tracking

Thanks to @(Xbox One)Schwifty Syler for the Leveling request.

Edited by (XB1)CW Chippi
bouble post

Disregard, wrong weapon type.

Thanks again.  Really loving this workbook.

I've got a couple weapons that aren't in the weapons tracker.  I have noticed that your tag says xbox, so perhaps these have some varience?  Otherwise, to add without skrewing things up, is it possible to just insert a line in a table?

Edited by Kesker

First, thank you so much for doing this! This has been extremely helpful for me.

Second, could you update the google drive link with the newest file*? I'm having the same "watch window" problem that everyone else is having, and it does not appear that there is a solution. I think what's happening for some users is that the file is automatically trying to open in Excel Online which has limited functionality when it comes to macros and more advanced features. Apparently (and after an hour of digging) there doesn't seem to be a way for us to disable that link from automatically opening in Excel Online. You can't download it directly or force it to open in the desktop application. If someone knows a solution to this, that'd be fantastic! Otherwise, some of us only have the option to go through Google Drive for the newest file.

*edit: when you get a chance, of course.

edit2: Are they the same file just shared through different online storage?

Edited by SoulessGingerr

On 12/13/2017 at 5:00 PM, SoulessGingerr said:

First, thank you so much for doing this! This has been extremely helpful for me.

Second, could you update the google drive link with the newest file*? I'm having the same "watch window" problem that everyone else is having, and it does not appear that there is a solution. I think what's happening for some users is that the file is automatically trying to open in Excel Online which has limited functionality when it comes to macros and more advanced features. Apparently (and after an hour of digging) there doesn't seem to be a way for us to disable that link from automatically opening in Excel Online. You can't download it directly or force it to open in the desktop application. If someone knows a solution to this, that'd be fantastic! Otherwise, some of us only have the option to go through Google Drive for the newest file.

*edit: when you get a chance, of course.

edit2: Are they the same file just shared through different online storage?

Should be the same file just two different locations.

I started with just the Onedrive location be not folks could open that for some reasons.